• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well, I'm not surprised. Willis has a big place in Idaho and often shoots (plinking). He is a regular at a couple of gun shops there and a regular customer of a well-known holster maker in Idaho.

There are photos of Demi Moore plinking with one of Bruce's AR-15s at his Idaho home.

Demi Moore at Bruce's property in Idaho.

All Hollywood stars have guns. But if you want to work (unless your name is bank like Willis), thou shall toe the party line.

tmp_demi_moore_1-tm-tfb.jpg

AlphaSig112

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Lawrence
    He has earned his fans. I will be seeing this(A Good Day to Die Hard) one in theaters. I encourage everyone to see this to show support for those who support us in our cause. He is one of the few that understands what we are fighting for.

Last edited:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Well, I'm not surprised. Willis has a big place in Idaho and often shoots (plinking). He is a regular at a couple of gun shops there and a regular customer of a well-known holster maker in Idaho.

There are photos of Demi Moore plinking with one of Bruce's AR-15s at his Idaho home.

Demi Moore at Bruce's property in Idaho.

All Hollywood stars have guns. But if you want to work (unless your name is bank like Willis), thou shall toe the party line.

I can't agree. Stallone ha the same name recognition. And yet, even after all his money being made off of violent films (in which he often uses guns), he calls for gun control.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    i knew ther was a reason why i kept going to see all those lame die hard movies.. the first 2 were pretty good though.......

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I always knew Bruno was a "man's man". You'd kinda hafta be to be married to G.I. Jane there for all those years. :D :gaychase:
    In all seriousness, I've known Bruce Willis to be generally pro-gun for years, but from time to time he does mouth some typical Hollywood anti-gun platitudes.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    i knew ther was a reason why i kept going to see all those lame die hard movies.. the first 2 were pretty good though.......

What? The 2nd was lame.. the 3rd was damn good .. The 4th was a good movie but you can tell that it wasn't originally meant to be a Die Hard movie. They took a script and put John McClain in it. Which is probably what they did with the newest installment. I will go see it non-the-less! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom