• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    Been thinking about getting a basic Browning Buckmark but dang are they pricy!

What could I expect to pay for a good used one?

To you folks that have them... are they worth the premium price?

msmith103

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 17, 2008
    Hendricks County
    I'm not sure on the prices, but I have a Buckmark Silhouette that was given to me by my uncle and it is ridiculously accurate off hand. They shoot amazingly and mine probably is at least 10 years old, If not older.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Last year, they were running batween $200 and $300. Now, most of them are running around $300 +/-.... depending on model and condition. I have a Silhoutte, and two target models, and as posted, they're scarey accurate. If you shoot one from a rest, then shoot it offhand, and get the same groups....... you're a hell of a marksman.;)

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I have a basic Buckmark that my 7 yr old has just starting shooting. Great little pistol and he really enjoys it. I bought it at a local show about 6 months ago IIRC for $260

Matt

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    I am looking for a buckmark myself. I want one because of the option to add a new target barrel. It looks like a lot competition people start with these as a frame and build on them

jy951

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    I thought I've seen them fairly cheap these days. Maybe less than $300 iirc. I once had a 5.5 Target model a long time ago. I know it was probably just that specific gun, but every time I would load a round, the edge of the chamber would scrape and deform the bullet. I sent the magazine to Browning, they replaced it, and it did the same thing. So I sold that gun.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I have had a Browning Buckmark for over 20 years and also a Ruger Mark I and think the Mark I is the better gun but also think the Buckmark shoots great.

picture.php

My five remaining .22 handguns including my Buckmark.

Top Bottom