• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I got a can of this stuff in "Earth Brown". That's what the label says, and the cap (which is what you can usually go by on spray paint) is an almost chocolate brown. I don't know if they put the wrong label and cap on the this can, or what, but the paint is just about what I'd call olive drab. I e-mailed customer service, but have received no reply. OD isn't a bad color, but it's not what I thought I was getting!

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I got a can of this stuff in "Earth Brown". That's what the label says, and the cap (which is what you can usually go by on spray paint) is an almost chocolate brown. I don't know if they put the wrong label and cap on the this can, or what, but the paint is just about what I'd call olive drab. I e-mailed customer service, but have received no reply. OD isn't a bad color, but it's not what I thought I was getting!
    I'm sure your correct about it being mislabeled. I probably would give CS a phone call, sometimes Email takes a long time to get a response. Brownells is a darn good company and I feel sure they will send you a new can of the correct color.

Top Bottom