• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Obama's adviser, Zbigniew Brzezinski thinks that the Obama regime should protect Iranian airspace if Israel takes the decision to remove the Iranian nuclear threat. Attacking an American ally? Defending Iran? Brzezinski is a well know anti-Israeli democrat, always has been. But, this does show where the Obama regime is headed in American/Israeli relations.

From the Weekly Standard:

In a little noticed interview with the Daily Beast (presumably little noticed because serious people don't read the Daily Beast), Zbigniew Brzezinski suggests that Barack Obama do more than just refuse to support an Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear sites -- the American president must give the order to shoot down Israeli aircraft as they cross Iraqi airspace:
    DB: How aggressive can Obama be in insisting to the Israelis that a military strike might be in America’s worst interest?
    Brzezinski: We are not exactly impotent little babies. They have to fly over our airspace in Iraq. Are we just going to sit there and watch?
    DB: What if they fly over anyway?
    Brzezinski: Well, we have to be serious about denying them that right. That means a denial where you aren’t just saying it. If they fly over, you go up and confront them. They have the choice of turning back or not. No one wishes for this but it could be a Liberty in reverse.

Read the rest at the source.

This does not bode well for the future.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Between Carter and Brezinski, they'd have us just go ahead and nuke Israel.

I mean, if you're willing to do anything to the Israelis to please the radical muslims, why not go all the way?

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Israeli Pilots are U.S. Trained and would be difficult to shoot down. I would not want to go up against them and I think we should not do so.

Last edited:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Unless we want a complete economic collapse we will not start sh*t with Israel. The Jewish money trust almost completely run the world banks. However if you wanted a "world currency", I suppose that is how you would do it.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Unless we want a complete economic collapse we will not start sh*t with Israel. The Jewish money trust almost completely run the world banks. However if you wanted a "world currency", I suppose that is how you would do it.

Really? Wow. Thought we were over the Jews running the world thing by now. Sadly, we don't have that kind of power or else the Palenstinians would be living in Jordan as Jordinians by now.

I suspect the official probably argued for sovreignty of Iraqi airspace which is controlled by the US in the hopes of preventing an attack on Iran. That is a slightly different argument, but with the same end point.

Personally, the last time Israeli forces and ours faced off it was bloody and I hope that never happens again (USS Liberty). I don't expect Israel will attack via the air without our tacit consent. They have too much to risk with their supporters here. If they can attack in another way, they would. Frankly, my bet is that, barring some surprise, they will not get their attack in before the next election.

If they do, it would only be with a nod from the US. I see no situation where US and Israeli forces fire on each other again. Not unless a ship is ordered into the waters of an Israel already fighting in the field. Once started, Israelis fight hard. I have personal friends who just made alya and are in IDF boot now. I would hate to see theirs fight mine.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow. What a douche. There's no way our military commanders would go for protecting Iran OR shooting at the Israelis. No way. This guys just talking out his arse.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Wow. What a douche. There's no way our military commanders would go for protecting Iran OR shooting at the Israelis. No way. This guys just talking out his arse.
    Brzinzski has been a longtime dem hawk and they've listened to him for years. His words as an adviser carry weight with the dems. His longtime hatred of Israel is well known and it looks like Obama may well share that, or at least a severe dislike of them. Don't discount his words out of hand.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm not discounting his words out of hand, but I doubt that the Generals will actually go through with something like this. I would be willing to bet more than one would resign before following through with orders to shoot down Israeli aircraft.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oy vey. Stormfront?! Good one.

Sometimes I think the best thing for everyone would be for israel it just get it over with. Everyone else stay out of it. But that's pretty unlikely.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'm not discounting his words out of hand, but I doubt that the Generals will actually go through with something like this. I would be willing to bet more than one would resign before following through with orders to shoot down Israeli aircraft.
    Soldiers obey orders. That's what they do best, regardless of the morality of those orders. When Obama tells them to shoot, they'll shoot.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Really? Wow. Thought we were over the Jews running the world thing by now. Sadly, we don't have that kind of power or else the Palenstinians would be living in Jordan as Jordinians by now.

Hmmm... not sure how that was taken to be antisemitic or a slam on the Jewish community. I was referring to the huge amounts of money that the U.S. relies on that comes from some of the Israelite Economic Powerhouses. It is no secret how much money that is invested into the U.S. and the major player in the world bank, federal reserve, exchange, ext. Why would the U.S. Sh*t where they eat? This is a long standing Alli and I don't see America nor the UN breaking that anytime soon. And as you mentioned the Israel Forces are one to be reckoned with, definitively not a push over as history has taught us.

WTF??? That doesn't even make sense:dunno:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008

Hmmm... not sure how that was taken to be antisemitic or a slam on the Jewish community.

You may not be aware that one of the oldest slams claimed against the Jewish community is that, in form or another, Jews run the world behind the scenes. Be it the angle of ZOG, Protocols of the Elders of Zion, or WMF - it is all the same claim that behind the schenes a small race of 10 million run the entire world of Billions and are the masterminds behind it all (9/11, the cost of gas, every war in the last 100 years, etc.).

Jews have been bloodied over this for centuries and murdered for these baseless claims.

We are touchy about it.

Are there Jewish bankers? Yep. Do we run the world? Wish we did, I would have a far fatter check book.

I am sure this is not what you meant, and are a good guy who meant no insult, but it is a touchy point.

WTF??? That doesn't even make sense:dunno:

He is is saying the Stormfront forum is full of those who are happy to tell you just how the Zionist Occupation Government is running everything even down to making sure that last promotion of yours was lost intentionally.

I don't think you are that kind of guy from everything I have seen on this forum and hope you would not feel comfortable there. So, if the statement does not fit, let it go.

Hope that clarifies.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    If you want a fight to exceed all fights start some :poop: with Israel. They have a fearsome fighting force. They are well trained well equipped and experienced. You would have to be an idiot to F%$k with Israel.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    If you want a fight to exceed all fights start some :poop: with Israel. They have a fearsome fighting force. They are well trained well equipped and experienced. You would have to be an idiot to F% with Israel.
    Agree. They've literally been fighting for their lives for decades.

Top Bottom