• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just saw on FOX 59. Three men shot at 46th & Arlington after an altercation at a nearby liquor store. Not much info so far. Nothing yet on website.

Last edited:

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Shooting in Indy

Might be drug related, might just be a robbery. Anyone know this area:

1 Dead In Triple Shooting Near Liquor Store - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

INDIANAPOLIS -- One man died after three people were shot on Indianapolis' northeast side Tuesday night, police said.

The shooting happened just after 10 p.m. following an argument that began at a liquor store near 46th Street and Kenmore Road, 6News' Renee Jameson reported. The victims ended up nearly 2,000 feet away at the Shell gas station at 46th Street and Arlington Avenue.

Three men were shot during the exchange. All three were taken to local hospitals, where one was pronounced dead a short time later. Authorities said one of the men who survived the shooting was in very serious condition. The other was listed in stable.

Police did not provide any details about possible suspects. They said the shooting may have been drug related.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    "yo, that last four-d (40) is mine dog"
    "no way I saws it first"
    "let me axe you somethin, you wanna die"
    "no mothafu**a you gonna die" (Pulls gold desert eagle with tiger stripes and holds it sideways)
    "run awayyyyyyy!" (Flee in the tahoe on 24" dubz while gettin shot at)

sorry, had to.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Might be drug related, might just be a robbery. Anyone know this area:

1 Dead In Triple Shooting Near Liquor Store - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

INDIANAPOLIS -- One man died after three people were shot on Indianapolis' northeast side Tuesday night, police said.

The shooting happened just after 10 p.m. following an argument that began at a liquor store near 46th Street and Kenmore Road, 6News' Renee Jameson reported. The victims ended up nearly 2,000 feet away at the Shell gas station at 46th Street and Arlington Avenue.

Three men were shot during the exchange. All three were taken to local hospitals, where one was pronounced dead a short time later. Authorities said one of the men who survived the shooting was in very serious condition. The other was listed in stable.

Police did not provide any details about possible suspects. They said the shooting may have been drug related.

Yeah. Not too awfully far from me. A once rather nice area, but now...... It's "Da Hood" :cool:
    :cheers:

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    What gets me about a lot of the gun violence in Indy is that it's mostly in certain lower income areas. Those neighborhoods all voted for Obama, thus voted against their gun rights, however, these are the people that need gun rights the most, because they live in a high crime area!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The little sting they had on public housing yesterday proved the above. 85% of the murders in Indy can be traced back to public housing areas.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    The little sting they had on public housing yesterday proved the above. 85% of the murders in Indy can be traced back to public housing areas.
    Yup,I used to work an area that was all HUD.Off of Washington by the old Central State Hospital.Lot's of shoot-em ups.Needless to say I quit!:laugh:

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    i would venture a guess that most of the firearms used in these crimes are not legally obtained and maintained, so regardless of what gun laws we get down the road...it wont affect the criminals, and I doubt they vote anyways. we lose again!

Top Bottom