• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Guys, as of 8:30am this morning (12/9) the Bravocompanyusa.com web-site has MagPul Pmags in stock for $14.95 each.

These are the black windowless 30 rounders. $14.95 is an honest price and you can't find them in stock anywhere else right now. Stock up because they will be sold out in the next hour or so.

Magpul PMAG Magazine BLACK

Good luck. If you don't get them, sign up for their email service that will email you when they get back in stock.

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Well, that didn't take long. Sign up for their emails. I got their email in the middle of the night and was able to order some this morning. This is the second time that they have gotten them back in stock in the last couple of weeks.

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Sorry guys, those are out too. These things are in high demand right now. I'm surprised that bravo company even got more in stock. Kudos to them for not raising prices. I'll post here if I find anymore in stock.

Xman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Canby, ORE.
    this is getting ridiculous. do u think its pnic because of obama. i dont think anything will happen for awhile. i know the city of seattle mayor wants a gun ban. ive ordered and paid for two magpul 30's back on nov 3 from desert tactical...haven't seen them. i did get two two weeks ago at gun show. guy had 80 and all were gone in two hours.

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Yep, its the frenzy. Plus I bet PMAG prices go up next year even when they are in stock.

Bravocompany had black 30 rounders in stock at 8:00am this morning and they were gone by 8:31am. FDE 30 rounders in stock at 9:30am and they were gone in an hour. Then some Green 30 rounders around 10:30am and they were gone in minutes.

I loaded up on black ones. I just got a shipping notice from another site that my order for more PMAGS would be shipping this week. Looks like MagPul sent some out to their dealers.

Once this frenzy dies down, you'll be able to get them again. Just don't over pay for them like a lot of people are doing. I saw a set of 10 go for $620 on Gunbroker.com. Just crazy!

fwpd1763

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    I dont think I would be picky at this point given the demand. I will take any color at a fair price.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    It looks like CTD has raised their prices across the board. Over the summer I bought some Federal XM80 ammo for $13 a box. Today it's $19.49 a box. They also have a CMMG AR parts kit (less the lower) for, wait for it, $999.97!

Top Bottom