• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    I know I have said in the past that all lowers are the same, but as most of you know I have been trying to build a AR in 9mm. What most of you dont know is that I have had my heart set on a LMT lower for my build. After looking for a long time and finding nothing, I decided to build it on a DPMS. I just built it yesterday and guess what I find today... a LMT lower. So it may sound stupid but my heart is really set on that lower. I am selling the one I just built yesterday to get the LMT. I am not making any money on this, I just want my money back that it cost me to build.
    Here are the specs.

It is on a DPMS reciever with new DPMS LPK. with the exception of 3 items, I added a houge grip and will send the DPMS with the lower, sling mount where the lower and collapsible stock meet. This part is used but the new original will come with the lower, and the trigger guard is a magpul enhanced trigger guard. It is a bit bigger and again the DPMS new one will come with the lower.

I have a CAA Collapsible butt stock 6pos. , tube and buffer which I bought together New as well.

I have built many lowers, and have function tested it on my current upper, all is well.
    Here is the run down of what it cost me to build. And where I bought the items. All items with the exception of the sling mount was bought yesterday

DPMS lower - 120.00 from plainfield shooting
    DPMS LPK - 70.00 from bradis
    Command arms 6pos stock set, tube, buffer, and spring - 101.99
    houge grip - 19.99 at gun show
    magpul enhanced trigger guard - 10.00 gun show

I will give you all the packaging with the prices still on with the exception of the houge grip, i thru that away, and the magpul which comes with the package but no price tag on it.
    ALSO PAPERWORK WAS DONE AS A PISTOL SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT EITHER A RIFLE OR PISTOL.

I have 321.98 in it before tax
    344.52 total
    I will sell for 300.00
    can anyone help me out?

FTF only near mooresville soon please.
    I took extra care not to scuff the reciever and it is in New condition. Again NEW AND UNFIRED, JUST BUILT YESTERDAY.

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMzkuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNDAuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNDEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNDUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNDQuanBn.jpg

Top Bottom