• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Nice to see taxpayer money funding this for a piece of trash like Bradley Manning. I guess the only way to get preferential treatment in the military is to screw over your brethren (Bergdahl).

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    I don't get the deep seated hatred of this man er shman. Not really that much different than anyone else on the dole.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't get the deep seated hatred of this man er shman. Not really that much different than anyone else on the dole.

Who said we had any more patience with anyone else pissing away our hard-earned money? I will grant you that I have less patience for having a large amount wasted in one sitting on something completely frivolous than on more basic needs like eating, but still, we need rid of all of it with the most stupid and wasteful first.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I have no more disdain for this man than any other traitor. As for this issue, my main problem is with the government paying for this.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    I have no more disdain for this man than any other traitor. As for this issue, my main problem is with the government paying for this.

Well I wasn't exactly commenting on your comment but it's nice to know you are pointed in the right direction.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Manning, Berdhal that's Obamas Army.

Indeed so. We could start a reality show and call it 'Barry's Heroes'. The only thing is that unlike Hogan's Heroes, those (ostensibly) on our side are inept, those on the enemy's side are not, and it's not the least bit funny.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    :+1:
    Since we have to pay for it, I vote they use they cheapest way possible.

Rusty knife.
    Cheapest I can figure is a trip to the adult store, for the female genitalia, Target for the scissors to remove the male genitalia, Jo-Ann fabrics for the sewing needle and thread, and the local bar for anesthesia. Since I'm feeling generous, I'll even allow for a trip to the cosmetics aisle at Target so it can primp something proper!

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Dear former Private Smith:

Let me first say thank you for your service to your Nation in Vietnam. Your sacrifice is truly appreciated.

We have you scheduled for treatment of your cancerous tumors possibly linked to agent orange from your tour in the jungles.

Unfortunately, due to complications in scheduling procedures, your appointment has been postponed. We will notify you as soon as your appointment has been rescheduled.

Meanwhile, you may find comfort in the fact that one of your brothers who felt uncomfortable with his dick and balls is undergoing a timely procedure to ensure his genitalia is modified and his rectum is "loosened up" so that he feels better adjusted with his inner self.

I am doing my best with a do nothing Congress to ensure the Veteran Administration is straightened up so that you can get the treatment you need.

Sincerely,

Barry
    Your Commander in Chief

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If Bradley wants to mutilate his body, change his name, and is under the delusion that this makes him a "woman", it's his right.
    But he should PAY for it HIMSELF.

This begs a question.
    What other types of delusions does the psychiatric community encourage to be treated this way?

If for example, somebody had the delusion that they're the President of the United States, would an effort be made to have Obama step down, because the REAL President is sitting here in my office. :laugh:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If Bradley wants to mutilate his body, change his name, and is under the delusion that this makes him a "woman", it's his right.
    But he should PAY for it HIMSELF.

This begs a question.
    What other types of delusions does the psychiatric community encourage to be treated this way?

If for example, somebody had the delusion that they're the President of the United States, would an effort be made to have Obama step down, because the REAL President is sitting here in my office. :laugh:

Funny what that shrill voice of <2% of the population can do. I can think of no delusional breaks with reality in which the 'treatment' is to indulge and enable the delusion. One wonders how sexual deviance falling under the general umbrella of homosexuality has become the ne plus ultra protected class.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    This is totally bizarre. Why is it that traitors are getting the velvet glove treatment these days and heroes are getting screwed? I guess traitors look out for their own.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom