• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    Well, I just got back from my first adventure at BRADIS, and I gotta say - it's as great as everyone says. It's a bit of a drive but my neighbor offered to take me and show me how to get there. FRIENDLY staff. Best I've ever met at a gun store. FAIR prices. Due to a recent large expense I wasn't able to get anything big, but I was about to jump on their AR deal. It was too bad they didn't have the 500rds of 7.62 for $80 any more. We were both going to pick up a box. Oh, well. Lots of ammo and good prices.

Not that I'm into Glocks, but I overheard they're certified by Glock and will work on your purchace for free (replace sites, etc) which I thought was pretty cool.

All I could get today was a new holster for my P-38. I'm glad I can start carrying that again. Soft Armor 5" for $15.

I know I'll be back. I highly recomend them,

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    First Impression

I always love to hear a first timer with an enjoyable experience. I hope you signed up for the email specials, and we look forward to your next trip.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    I remember hearing about 50 something but i dont think it was about me. Maybe a convo between u and the boss. It was a crazy busy day today, alot going on. I do remember the Browning.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    And thanks for the uhhhhh nice remarks. Why do i have to be incognito?? I enjoy talking about guns just as much as the next person on here. But cute nickname for me ! THANKS!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    olive oyl

Hey simon, hate to bust ur bubble, but i was given that nickname long before i met u. So just a thought, maybe be creative and come up with a more updated name for me. (and be nice)

Top Bottom