• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    with the butt rape he will endure for such a crime.....it will feel much longer......even hard core felons hate a baby killer!

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    I am sure it is about the same ....anywhere! The brits just might enjoy it more.....they all seem a little strange.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    What good would a life sentence do for this animal? How do you "reform" someone with 20, 30, or even 100 years in prison? You don't. And the 33 years he got won't make him a better person--according to the article, he showed no remorse whatsoever in committing this heinous crime. It's a pity it's not politically correct to sentence him to a $1 bullet, center of mass. Animals like this have no place in society, and that includes behind bars.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Understand his mindset.
    He said, "See what you made me do..."
    He doesn't believe he's responsible for his actions; he believes she made him do it by filing a protection order.

Now, look around you and see how many people you come in contact with who don't believe they're responsible for what's going on in their lives.

Think about it...

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    Take him out on the ocean, cut him a little, duct tape his hands together, push him over the side and sail off into the sunset. Let the shatks have him.

And by sharks I mean the fish, not lawyers.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    if i was a betting man id say he will be murdered in prison long before he dies of old age. even though its overseas im sure inmates take child abuse/murder incredibly serious. if he doesnt stay in solitary his entire sentence he will be taking a dirt nap. hope they let him play with the other boys in the rec. yard.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    He made that little baby suffer. I hope he gets to suffer as well. Prayers for the mother. This is too sad to think about. An eye for an eye. I hope he gets his ten fold.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I can't find the words to adequately describe what I would like to see happen to that POS. I've tried, but I just don't think they exist in the English language.

Top Bottom