• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    FedEx delivered a new scope a few minutes ago. An ATN X-Sight HD 5-18x. From looking at the online owners manual I hope I'm smart enough to operate it. Of course it didn't have batteries with it, takes 4 AA all I had was some used half wore out ones. Couldn't tell much about it with them. It also didn't come with a sd card which I'll need to update the firmware and to use the WIFI and GPS. After I get it mounted and zeroed on my AR I'll post how well it works, be after Christmas before I get that done MVC-027S.JPG

Last edited:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Night/ day, gps, camera, wifi, and some other options, I hope I can figure out how to use. The thing on the side of it is a infra-red illuminator

Scope with WiFi? So I guess you are a true digital warrior. Maybe it's my job but having WiFi on a scope doesn't sound a good idea.

joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    I doubt I'll use the WIFI or the GPS. It recommends to keep them turned off to save the batteries unless your using them. I think the WIFI is for downloading pictures or videos to your computer. I'm not a computer guy, I did get the scope mounted but not sighted in yet or tested at night. MVC-028S.JPG

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I think the WIFI is for downloading pictures or videos to your computer.

It is, I think the GPS is it tags the pictures (I.E. where it was taken) but I wouldnt swear to that.

That said Im looking forward to getting mine for testing. I was only interested in the 3-12 which went back to design to add a focus. I think it could do very well at the price point its offered.

Top Bottom