• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    This rifle is a huge plus one. :rockwoot: I have had it about two weeks (Cabelas sale 179.00 also has threaded barrel:D) working on sighting in the scope. Been walking it back from 25 yards out to 100 and beyond. This rifle is accurate. But it is all plastic and I find the buttstock slipping off my shoulder. My google-fu :dunno:has failed me.. Is there a rubber buttpad I could buy or modify to fit on the back of this rifle. I really like how light it is and I ve already put on a bipod when I go to the prone. I know this rifle is popular here at Ingo hoping for some expert advice. Poor wood chucks.

Last edited:

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    I went to walmart and picked one up. I would have never thought I would be able to pick one up so easy. I bought the limbsaver small and it fit. Sticks to the shoulder pretty well now. Thank you very much Hammer24. That 17hmr rounds is a lot more fun that I thought it was going to be. Now to finish sighting in the rifle. I was almost afraid I was going to have to hunt for a new stock. Which I will but now I can wait for a while and finish building my AR..

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Add you some weight to the butt end of that stock, it will help alot, or it did on my 93FV. Their to light an flimsy from the factory. But thats the only real complaint I had of mine. Sweet shooting rifle for sure. Congrats on the purchase!

Top Bottom