• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I ordered 6 Glock Mags, 3 Pmags, BUIS, Handguard and some other little stuff. Customer service rep called me to tell me if I wanted to wait for it all to get in stock or just ship it out as it is. I say Ill wait (glock mags were for 13.80 and Pmags were 12 something). I get an email the next day my order shipped, so I think sweet it all came in. NOPE. They sent me 3 glock mags, buis and an AR cleaning kit. Customer service then said I was SOL basically for the other stuff and that it was my fault. I told them the reps name and what was said, and they basically said I must have been confused about the question.

Gave my mag business for ARs to 44mag and haven't looked back :) Poorly run company, especially allowing someone to add $200 worth of out of stock items.

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Sorry to hear. My brother and I rolled the dice on them even after they borked his last order. I mean c'mon factory Glock mags for $13.80?? That's worth a roll of the dice. Even though we had a few hiccups we got lucky. They were backordered on the AR handguard he ordered so they offered another one ($10 more) for the same price. The are definitely hit or miss with more miss then hit. It has to be an amazing deal for me to want to order from them.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Yea. The last time I ordered they messed up and I said I wasn't going to order again. I didn't have many problems this time, but their customer service really leaves something to be desired. They always want to talk over you and not let you finish what you want to say. It took me saying "Do you really need to be rude to me" for the lady to shut up and let me talk. After I said that, she completely changed her tone. She also said she would call me and let me know about the status of the items. When I called the next day I got the same lady and she had the balls to say "Yea, I called you and said it was backordered." Umm, yea....

I'm neither -1 or +1, I am going to give a 0/Neutral on this one.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I am currently in a Botach nightmare right now.

In over three years I have never had any issues with Botach, but they have really screwed to pooch on my current order, which was placed over a month ago.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I was so going to order some mags from them last week, but stopped myself after reading the Evil Botach thread on Glocktalk. Bought em from Shooter's Plus and was MORE than happy with the service there.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I can't believe anyone still orders from them. On all the gun boards the complaints are stacked a mile high.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I actually have ordered from them again. The trick is to talk to the CS ppl before you place your order to have them do a stock check on everything you want.

madmanblake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2008
    Muncie
    I too have had no luck with them. Ordered some small stuff and they charged my credit card and I never got anything. Called them and someone told me that the order had shipped. Never got anything for a while and called again and they had no record of me ordering nor had they heard of who I had talked to the first time. Strangely enough, my credit card info was stolen about the same time and used extensively in Mexico. Coincidence...?

madmanblake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2008
    Muncie
    I too have had no luck with them. Ordered some small stuff and they charged my credit card and I never got anything. Called them and someone told me that the order had shipped. Never got anything for a while and called again and they had no record of me ordering nor had they heard of who I had talked to the first time. Strangely enough, my credit card info was stolen about the same time and used extensively in Mexico. Coincidence...?

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    Well,

I've ordered from them before and had no problems. Hard to beat their prices. I am currently waiting on an order placed Sept. 23 for 8 mags. I will let you know. I haven't heard anything from them.....YET. I do have a confirmation e-mail.

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    Man, I wish I would have seen this thread. I ordered a Sog Seal Pup Elite and a Leatherman Wave on Dec. 30th for my BOB I am building. Sure enough got charged and never heard a thing. Finally called they said items were not in stock. Got an email 2 days ago stating items will ship in 2-3 days. We shall see.

Last edited:

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    Listen to this castrophe with Botach.

I ordered 7 pmags and 1 M&P mag on Sept. 23, 2008.

As of Nov. 30th, nothing received, no repsonse from Botach after 3 voicemail messages and 2 emails to customer service. I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone and they didn't responsed to my emails.

I finally filed a complaint with the BBB and only then did customer service call me to tell me that everything was backordered. I asked if I was still going to get my merchandise. They said yes, by 12/30/08!! More than 90 days after I placed my order. Well it gets worse.

I finally received my pmags, but no M&P mag. Again, phone calls, emails - nothing!! I again filed a complaint on 12/31/08 with the BBB. I actually got response- VIA BBB - that they didn't realize they had missed my M&P mag - they were sorry and would ship out immediately.

As of today, 1/12/09 - no mag has arrived.

What a nightmare - NEVER again!!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    any site that doesn't show stock on their website is not worth dealing with IMO. I hate the hassle of buying online too many variables and this type of thing just reinforces my belief.

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    I just canceled my order with them. I was ordering a SOG Pup SEAL Elite and a Leatherman Wave that were supposed to ship 10 days ago but they said they were still on backorder.

Top Bottom