• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    Hi All! I am a Massage Therapy student in Carmel, and I am looking for people who are interested in receiving a therapeutic massage. Since I am a student, I cannot charge, but I can accept tips. Yes, what I am saying is "FREE THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE"!!!!! We are focusing on deep tissue, but I can lighten the touch. This would be a great gift idea, especially during the stressful holidays! This is a sincere and ethical request, and there is absolutely NO sexual inappropriateness implied or accepted.

I am interested in providing a full one-hour therapeutic body massage. If you are sincere, please IM me and I will get in touch with you. I am not available Monday evenings, Wednesday evenings, or Saturdays due to class.

We also have student clinics every Saturday afternoon if you would prefer a more clinical setting. We are always looking for more people for our clinic! The cost for an hour massage is $35. Again, IM me and I will share details. Thank You!!!!!

This just in: I may be getting an office space in Carmel this week! I will keep news updated, so if you are interested in FREE massage the offer is still open!

Last edited:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    This is the real thing, earthlings. If you've never had one, this is your opportunity to try it out. If you have, you should know what I mean. And that inappropriateness thing, I'll hurt ya, man.

Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    Yep, I live in Indiana, and I will come to you. I have my own table. I won't travel to, say, Kansas or anything that far away,but I will travel in state.

Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    I may be able to persuade Mr to come along. If it involves things that go "bang" he's usually In! Tips could certainly be ammo if that is your currency of preference!

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I live in Broad Ripple. So, you would travel to my house and provide your service for training? Am I getting that right? Does it require undressing? I'd love to set this up for my girlfriend here. She's always stressed and just about nightly, we give each other a 10 minute massage. First thing she's going to be weirded about is me inviting a stranger to our house. Do you have a website or anything that I could use to persuade her into an hour of relaxation?

Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    I do have a website. Majestic.massagetherapy.com I just finished it, so any feedback on the website would be appreciated, too! If having a stranger in your home feels too strange, we could meet before hand so she could find out that I'm a relatively-harmless old woman, and then we could schedule an appointment. And as I posted earlier, I will have my office very soon (hopefully by the end of the week!), and we could schedule an appointment there.

Top Bottom