• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dirt43

Shooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Greenwood
    Does anybody have, or know where I can find used blue guns for under the $50 mark that news ones sell for? If you have one you would like to sell PM me. I am looking for a M&P compact, glock 17/22/, and a smith J frame. Just looking for training purposes. Don't like the thought of messing around with a functional gun.

Thanks

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Cold Steel has two revolvers, Rugers, which I have been seeking for a while..

The price and availability of these things shocks the heck out of me. I have had many requests into Blue Gun to make me some Rugers. Apparently I am the only one. So if someone makes a holster I really like but doesn't own one of the guns nor do they have aces AND are too far for me to take them mine, too bad. THey have all of the S&W's available back as far as guns were maded though while Blue Gun makes sure even the rarest of them has a replica.

Good luck on your search though I have not found any holster make to not make M&P holsters. I have made though I don't really like how they work more than a few Kydex holsters off of the actual gun, I don't think it will go off unless you fail to unload it.

Top Bottom