Bloomberg says our interpretation of the Constitution must change!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Bloomberg is a tool. New Yorkers deserve what they got. They just need to keep him confined to NY.
    ^This^ It's one thing for him to inflict his damage on the people of NYC because I have the choice to not visit that city. The problem comes about when he tries to reach out with his megalomaniacal tentacles in an effort to affect policy nation wide.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    The ACS is a bad news bunch of radical Left extremists. I saw this name on their conference list:

Dawn Johnsen, Indiana University Maurer School of Law

Professor Johnsen was at IU-B Law when I was a student. One crazy, evil woman.

Not sure who that is but, Yes, they are crazy or something. I try to rationalize their thinking and I just can't. For Example Sen Fienstien; She hates ALL guns, She seen the mayor of San Francisco's body after he was shot dead in crime and now blames a GUN for the crime. A couple of years ago a fellow driver pulled right out in front of me and for a couple of months it seemed many people were pulling out in front of me, not the cars, but PEOPLE that was driving the cars.

How can someone blame an object and not the person using it?

Answer: They are crazy or a megalomaniac.

Top Bottom