• wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I laughed my butt off over this article:

Leftists are frothing at the mouth over a white woman winning the Miss Universe in Zimbabwe, but they have no problem with 3 black women (2 of whom are fairly homely IMO) winning in Germany where blacks only make up 1% of the population. Which one of these is racism? :rolleyes:

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Oh good grief...[lights her hair on fire]...here we go again.

If they didn't want a white woman to win why didn't they just put out a notification that only persons of color could apply? Why let her get all dolled up for the dance and then expect her to take a pass on the win??? Oh my lands I am so tired of this made up, intentionally crafted battle between people so that we are all too busy to see what those in power are really wanting to hide. This was the same argument when the winner of Miss Netherlands was announced. The woke won't be happy till their 'moving target' system of rules renders everyone submissive to it's subjective values.

Geez...I got a righteously indignant speech from someone about oppression and not understanding the sins of the past and I looked around and asked them to show me WHERE in Indiana they were hiding all of the Indians? I asked them if they took their kids to Connor Prairie and if they were 'ok' with the history behind that place...or if it was just because Mr. Connor's second wife was white and no one wanted to talk about what happened to his first wife and kids or how he acquired the land... Ignorance is bliss, until it isn't. It is important to know the past so that you don't repeat the errors that were in it. None of us were alive at that time, our hands do not carry the stains of those sins! Justice is not swinging the racisms pendulum in the opposite direction to 'correct history and punish today's population'. :soapbox:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    You'd have to live under a rock the last five years to not have recognized that the left has embraced open racism and open discrimination against whites.

In 30 years I never heard anyone publicly speak about black people the way leftists today routinely speak about whites on the largest broadcast networks and public platforms.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    "I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood...

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
    "

Are those now villainous words?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    "I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood...

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
    "

Are those now villainous words?

Only to Leftist racist scumbags. For the rest of us we still honor those words.

Top Bottom