• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Completely depends upon who did the shooting, less so, why.

Rather, it completely depends upon what is spread on social media about the shooting.

Some murders seem to be acceptable...'cause there's no protests or marches or rioting that accompany them.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Im gathering the security guard was black so the city may have dodged a bullet! They did burn his car .. there is also a protest in carmel today I read.. Over the jacob blake deal. Stay safe out there !

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    200.gif

Let us not become those whom we despise.

Being first without facts isn't news. It's hype.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    200.gif

Let us not become those whom we despise.

Being first without facts isn't news. It's hype.

so far the minimal info is all accurate. This is mainly to prepare people because if this escalates the city is in big trouble. These things tend to escalate way before facts present themselves.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I still say this won't even be a blip on the radar. This kind of thing happens in that area nearly every night. Just a typical Thursday night on the East Side. :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, WTHR is trying to give it legs. Apparently the security officer was in trouble with the law a couple of years ago for impersonating an officer. I guess the whole security company has been in trouble.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    We have 330 ish million people in this country. If we seek out everything that suits our specific agenda, we will never get out of this whirlpool. There will always be somebody doing something.......because we have 330 ish million people.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Completely depends upon who did the shooting, less so, why.

Rather, it completely depends upon what is spread on social media about the shooting.

Some murders seem to be acceptable...'cause there's no protests or marches or rioting that accompany them.

On the news last night, an IMPD officer said the only reason some of the witnesses were willing to talk to them was that they thought IMPD did the shooting. The implication is that if it didn't blame the police, no witnesses would come forward.

This highlights my disagreement with the protesters. I believe all lives matter and that all black lives matter, even if that life was taken by another black person.

Top Bottom