• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Went today but didn't buy anything. I did see one rifle that would have come home with me if it wasn't for Christmas coming up. If it's at the next show I may have to remedy that! :)

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I picked up a like new Tangfolio Witness for $300 and 5 boxes of 9mm Hornady Critical Defense for $18 a box. In chatting with a couple of friends who were setup there they said it seems like there were a lot of people coming through but not a lot of buying. I did see some of the ammo flippers had pre-election inflated prices. Obviously no one was buying. Overall a decent way to spend a cold wet afternoon.
    Dan

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    If you like black guns, this is the show for you. Well, the deals were to be had on the black stuff anyway. I was surprised! This was my first time going, and I really enjoyed it! Ran into AmmoManAaron who has a table set up, and we talked for quite a while. There was a good mix of stuff, but unfortunately, there were no real deals to be had on the Milsurp stuff. I saw a guy asking $800 for an all matching Russian SKS. Jokes on him, I picked up one, in nicer shape, no less than a few months ago for $500. I also saw run of the mil Mosins marked for prices that literally made me laugh out loud. There were quite a few deals to be had on accessories, but most of these people didn't get the "trump won" memo. .22lr is still way too much money, and some vendors were asking way too much for those scary "1 billion round child killing high capacity clips".

Honestly, I do not regret the drive. It was a very nice little show with lots of friendly people. Most of the vendors were very friendly and the crowd was VERY managable. I did walk out with a few things I had my eye on. If you're considering going, I say do so. Overall, I had a good time and I'll certainly be going again

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Went today but didn't buy anything. I did see one rifle that would have come home with me if it wasn't for Christmas coming up. If it's at the next show I may have to remedy that! :)

I went and bought nothing either. Got 2 cups of coffee out of it so I came close to breaking even.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I came away empty handed as well. I was looking for some targets but the one target lady there is out of my price range. I go for the cheap plain paper targets with multiple bullseyes. I was also looking for an AR pistol upper but after handling a few completed AR pistols, I think I've talked myself out of building one.

Matt

Ronn38

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Sold my P-64 in the first 5 mins, which made the Beretta Mod 71s (380) i bought less than $200. any day I get another Beretta is a good day :-)

Ronn

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Other than some halfway OK deals on a couple AR's this was not a good show. Not sure if they got the memo that Trump won.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom