• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I am bummed that primary arms did not have their M3 red dots on a black friday deal. They did last year and wanted to pick up another this year.

They had the M3's on sale as a pre-thanksgiving deal for $69 with a free mount, until 20-Nov. Are you on their email list?

Obiward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Fortville
    Went to Dicks to pick up a Stoeger O/U for my Xmas present to myself. I discovered that you can't buy a shotgun in Georgia if you live in Indiana. I should have stayed in bed.

alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Care to explain that? Out of state residents should be able to purchase long guns here as of june or so...

edit: nevermind. Think I got that backwards.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Picked up 6 boxes of the Remington Gold Bullet 525 bulk packs at Dicks for my 15-22 and Glock AA kit. They were $19.98 a box before buy one get one half price deal (max 6 boxes) was applied. That made every other box $9.98 Picked up a couple of other items for the kids, and then used a $25 off $100 coupon they had mailed me, and a $10 reward certificate as well :D

Dicks also had a get $20 coupon back on $100 purchase but for some reason my didn't print out, so they just gave me a $20 gift card. :rockwoot:

I'd say it worked out.

Now I just have to find a killer deal on a ton of AA kit and 15-22 mags to fill up.

Top Bottom