Black Aces "firearm" based off Mossberg receiver?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    i just saw this on facebook a few minutes ago..... i wondering if it will see reclassification if it gets any popularity the ATF flip flops all the time and rarely if ever is it in our favor

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Only lawyers could screw the English language around so badly that this thing becomes legal. If you gave me one I would sell it and buy DP-12.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    It amazes me the extent some people will go to, to circumvent the law. Isn't just paying the tax and filing the paperwork worth the peace of mind that you're beyond reproach? That and you will have a better shooting platform. Seriously, a pistol shotgun?

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    You've got to give them credit for finding a way around a stupid law. That said, I could see these going the way of the Sig brace. The only good thing is they aren't cheap. Therefore it's less likely that the ATF will receive multiple bags of mail daily from gun owners insisting on reconfirmation that they are legal, to the point where they change their mind on them to get it to stop.

I agree with Rolexrifleman though, $200 is cheap for peace of mind that you're legal.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Only lawyers could screw the English language around so badly that this thing becomes legal. If you gave me one I would sell it and buy DP-12.
    AOW is "any other weapon". Somehow it's not an SBS, SBR, machinegun, rifle, pistol, or shotgun, but it still also isn't any other weapon. That is some twisting there.

Silly things but more power to them.

Top Bottom