• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DHolder

Expert
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    I was taking my daughter to school this morning and saw something pleasing to the eye, the Appleseed billboard banner is up. The location, north bound Hwy 67 (Kentucky Ave) in Camby. This is a great location, tons of traffic in bound to Indy from Morgan, Monroe counties.

Bubba

Expert
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Ye Gods! They're everywhere! Conspiracy! Beaming hidden messages into your brain!

This message brought to you by the American Bauxite Producers Council and the exclamation point!

DHolder

Expert
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    The feeling I got when I saw it was powerful. The flag waving in the breeze, the antique color, parched paper looking like the Constitution background is awe inspiring. If you can look at that billboard, and not have a pride filled shutter run down your spine, then you should be in attendance at an Appleseed. :wow:

Many thanks go out to Yellowhouse Jake, Techres, and Hawkhaven,:bowdown: as our leaders in the state, they along with many others have really brought Project Appleseed to the public this year. Come join us, you will not be sorry.:patriot:

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Here are the Sunnyside Road and Shadeland Ave ones. I did not drive out to Camby.

IMGP0556.jpg

IMGP0559.jpg

YHJ

Last edited:

DHolder

Expert
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    I get to view that billboard every morning around 7:15am. The sun is just waking up, and the way that billboard sits, the rays of light hit it just right. The words to the "Star Spangled Banner" come to mind. :patriot:

Top Bottom