• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Behold the "Smart Pill" that is swallowed inside of your prescription pills, activated by stomach acid, transmits data to an electronic patch worn on your skin [or in your forehead], which in turn can forward the data to a smartphone or through the internet to your doctor [or government].

Welcome to 2084.

Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs

Look out, your medicine is watching you | Reuters

Microchip-Pill.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I can't seem to get fired up about this one. I don't see it happening. And if it does, it's low on the list of issues we've got to deal with.

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    The "they" are already tracking us by our cell phones, digital pictures on the iPhone, etc.

All too soon, the RFID technology will be small enough that it will be put into credit cards, etc. Medicine is the least of our worries.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not a proponent of this, just don't think it's the bogeyman to be worried about. There's far more out there that's happening.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If you don't like what Big Pharma puts out, buy from Little Pharma or don't use it at all.

Live and die like people did for centuries. That's my personal goal. :twocents:

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I can see people lining up out the door to get these pills for convenience reasons.

They already have an STD iphone app, why not a "health diagnostic" iphone app.

You swallow a pill and VIOLA!!! Your phone now knows everything going on with your innerds.

Am I sick? I don't know, let me test myself. Ah ha, I have strep throat. Look at that, my phone already sent a script to Wal-greens. What a world.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    The "they" are already tracking us by our cell phones, digital pictures on the iPhone, etc.

All too soon, the RFID technology will be small enough that it will be put into credit cards, etc. Medicine is the least of our worries.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not a proponent of this, just don't think it's the bogeyman to be worried about. There's far more out there that's happening.

RFID is already in your credit card, passport, your Indiana ID soon, thats why you need this:

RFID Shielded Wallet

Top Bottom