• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just saw a claim that the 'Right' planted the documents.

Grasping at straws.
    How can that be possible? Some of the documents were in a "highly secured" garage with his corvette says Biden. There's no way for the "Right" to get in there and plant them. According to Biden no one can get in there to access those boxes that the documents were found in.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Just the simple fact that the Whitehouse withheld this discovery until after the mid terms is clearly showing how devious the administration is. I firmly believe if the American public had known this information prior to voting, things would have turned out differently.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Just remember that at 1201 EST next Friday, the window opens for Brain-Dead-Brandon to be deposed, making Commie-la-la eligible to complete his term and to attempt to be elected twice on her own.
    Ding, ding, ding... WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

I would expect more Revelations, with a rapid rise in calls even from the Democrats for Biden to resign. Ladies and gentlemen we have disclosure of stage 2 of the coup against the United States of America.

The question is, can the powers that be manage to spin knee pad Kamala into the White House as President? Personally I don't think so. She is so inept, so incompetent, and has done so much damage to herself in the last two years that I don't see her coming out as the winner of a Democratic primary unless Newsome et al are bought off.

Honestly, the GOP would probably be smart to try to retain Biden in office. I don't believe he could win a second term, and would almost certainly lose a primary battle. Better to let the senile POS wander around babbling than the alternative.

Question for the INGO Republic, if the coup is pulled off and knee pad Kamala is president; who becomes VP?

Chevyman540

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    LaPorte
    Pothole Pete.

Ding, ding, ding... WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

I would expect more Revelations, with a rapid rise in calls even from the Democrats for Biden to resign. Ladies and gentlemen we have disclosure of stage 2 of the coup against the United States of America.

The question is, can the powers that be manage to spin knee pad Kamala into the White House as President? Personally I don't think so. She is so inept, so incompetent, and has done so much damage to herself in the last two years that I don't see her coming out as the winner of a Democratic primary unless Newsome et al are bought off.

Honestly, the GOP would probably be smart to try to retain Biden in office. I don't believe he could win a second term, and would almost certainly lose a primary battle. Better to let the senile POS wander around babbling than the alternative.

Question for the INGO Republic, if the coup is pulled off and knee pad Kamala is president; who becomes VP?
    I always thought Speaker of The House. Found this online

Presidential Succession​

Article 2, Section 1, Clause 6, Constitution of the United States: In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.

If the vice president cannot serve, the line of succession falls to the speaker of the House, then to the Senate president pro tempore, then to Cabinet members.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If somehow the rule of law comes to be, we will be witness to a senile old man throwing a huge temper tantrum as they try to remove him from the White House.

And how many document next to the Corvette were shared with the Chinese by greedy Hunter who had full access?

Lpherr

Occupied
    Just the simple fact that the Whitehouse withheld this discovery until after the mid terms is clearly showing how devious the administration is. I firmly believe if the American public had known this information prior to voting, things would have turned out differently.
    Sadly, I'm not quite as confident. The blind dopes wouldn't have acknowledged it, anymore than they are now.
    The plot twist to blame the right, would've been focus of distraction, and would've likely generated more support for the Jackass.
    There's a reason for the choice of imagery.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Tucker saying democrats gave ok to aides to release the documents. They don’t want Biden to run, they are done with him like they were done with Caumo. He no longer has a useful purpose and this is their way if saying you’re not running again, get lost. The only good thing is if Biden realized this and started releasing democrats secrets. But no way that’s happening. By now Biden will take the rap for everyone and suicide himself in the end. Killary will make sure of it. Then the FBI and DOJ will go after Trump for jay walking.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Kind of like the woody the Democrats had for impeaching/removing Trump. If the Dems had successfully removed Trump from office they would have gotten Pence. Pence is far more right wing and conservative than Trump and Pence was not the lightning rod of the "anybody but Trump" vote that helped put Biden into office.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I always thought Speaker of The House. Found this online

Presidential Succession​

Article 2, Section 1, Clause 6, Constitution of the United States: In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.

If the vice president cannot serve, the line of succession falls to the speaker of the House, then to the Senate president pro tempore, then to Cabinet members.
    This section of the Constitution has been superseded by Amendment XXV, Sections 1 and 2.

Under Section 1 of the Amendment, if Biden resigns (the probability of his conviction if impeached is vanishingly small), Commie-la-la becomes President and can (under Section 2) nominate a replacement Vice President who will take office after confirmation by a majority vote of the House and Senate (think Gerald Ford replacing Spiro Agnew, or Nelson Rockefeller replacing Gerald Ford after Nixon's resignation).

Fortunately the Republicans have enough votes at present to prevent the confirmation of the Hildebeest as Vice President (if only long enough for Harris to resign in its favor).

Section 3 of the Amendment allows the President to transfer their power to the Vice President, should the President be temporarily incapacitated (such as when Biden had his colonoscopy a few months back), or determines himself/herself to be incapable of performing their duties (think Woodrow Wilson post-strokes, although Edith Wilson never would have allowed him to use this option had it been available).

Section 4 will allow the Vice President and "a majority of the either the principal officers of the executive department(s)" to declare to the Speaker of the House and the President pro tempore of the Senate that the President "is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office", allowing the VIce President to become "Acting President".

The President can dispute this action by transmission of his own declaration that he is able to discharge his duties to the Speaker and the President pro tempore.

This will set up one hell of a constitutional crisis, in which a two-thirds majority of both the House and Senate can essentially remove the President from power.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Joe's not going to be happy when Joe realizes Joe is being thrown under the bus. I'm still at a loss as to the timing. Nobody wants Mystery Meat to become President. Not even the D's. And while Mystery Meat is a laughing hyena idiot, she likely knows and understands nobody likes her. I have a nagging feeling that El Rushbo's prognostications regarding Michelle-my-Belle is about to play out. I mean, really, who else do the D's have? Newsome?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    This is the beginning of the end for Potatus. He's being removed but doesn't yet know it. My question is, why now?

Opportunity.

The real decision makers want someone with more pizazz, but just as easily manipulated as Joe. That guy is Gavin Newsom and he'll be in office for the next 8 years come 2024. Foreigners and big tech manage America these days. The dc machine will maintain control of the senate and White House, republicans may maintain a majority in the house.

Pushing Joe out with nothing to paper it over with besides his senility might have caused problems. This classified document thing was a real help, giving a year to grind him down and accept not running.

Power that isn't elected calls the shots these days for the perceived benefit of global community, but really for self interest.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    ^^^ but... Vice Presidents DON'T.

My whole point with this is that it's barking up a fruitless tree.

It's designed from the ground up to demonstrate the double standard, and entice people to bandwagon on something that will never bring actual charges or impeachment. Why do you think they're letting it be a media talking point?

Just march around repeating what the media said pretending anything is ever going to be done about it. All for what? Nothing.

Hillary unmasked countless humint personnel that ended up disappearing while she was in the state department. People died because of what she was doing with the chinese. There's something to actually care about and pursue. Not this nonsense.

At the end of the day, Biden is just the fall guy that the dems can allow all their dirty laundry to be applied to and when he dies of old age, they can pretend it's all taken care of. Go after the actual shakers and movers who are selling this country out.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Joe's not going to be happy when Joe realizes Joe is being thrown under the bus. I'm still at a loss as to the timing. Nobody wants Mystery Meat to become President. Not even the D's. And while Mystery Meat is a laughing hyena idiot, she likely knows and understands nobody likes her. I have a nagging feeling that El Rushbo's prognostications regarding Michelle-my-Belle is about to play out. I mean, really, who else do the D's have? Newsome?
    That thing married to Obama. ?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Foreigners and big tech manage America these days.
    Sadly, this has become all to obvious to those willing to look.

Pushing Joe out with nothing to paper it over with besides his senility might have caused problems.
    This is a very good point. I hadn't considered it.

That guy is Gavin Newsom and he'll be in office
    Certainly possible. But I'm just not sold on it... yet. He's in play, but if Big Mike steps into the arena, there is no way she'll share the spotlight with Newsome. I also believe Newsome performs poorly countrywide. Not that polling and elections matter much these days, but he really doesn't seem to be liked well.

Power that isn't elected calls the shots these days
    This is perfectly stated!

Top Bottom