Biden plans to try to install Chipman as head of ATF even though even Democrats refused to vote for him.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Chipman worked for an anti-gun organization when Biden picked him to head the ATF. There are photo's of him posing at the murders that took place at Waco, Chipman spoke on his willingness to ban average semi-automatic sporting rifles that are in common use.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    With the disasters that are H-cane Ida and everything Afghanistan... watch them try to ram this through. If it fails, the Bidiot (or whoever is pulling the strings) will make him the "gun ban czar"... sorry Beto you are out.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No surprise here. It's all according to plan. Biden played his hand when he nominated the POS anti-2A shill in the first place.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Excuse me for my ignorance, I avoid political topics. But why this guy? There had to be no lack of Anti-Gun Shills in Washington. Why not just sell this guy out and find another flunky? Is it because anyone with a resume for the position isn’t radical enough for the administration?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Excuse me for my ignorance, I avoid political topics. But why this guy? There had to be no lack of Anti-Gun Shills in Washington. Why not just sell this guy out and find another flunky? Is it because anyone with a resume for the position isn’t radical enough for the administration?

A really good question, I've wondered from the beginning who's choice he really is. Bloomberg, Soros, must be somebody's. I haven't seen where he would have had past solid contact with Joe for him to put this much push behind the nomination. Like you said, normally at this point they get somebody else, and ATF does other stuff that he's not familiar with which I think makes him light for the job as director to begin with.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Chipman looks like Gary Busse after a bender and a bad dryer ride.
    His appointment would be among the last straws for me.
    I can see that...although it's Nick Nolte who's known for cruising in the perma press cycle.
    Must we remind our group that some here voted for this crap!
    No....you don't have to remind us.
    LAWS ARE WRITTEN BY THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH! Why have we just accepted that an alphabet agency gets to rewrite laws?
    Because they call them "regulations", not laws.
    Congress has abrogated their duties and responsibilities by passing these powers to lesser agencies, so House members don't have to suffer the voter fallout over bad decisions.
    When parties have tried to sue over this " delegation" of power, the courts say they have no standing, as Congress is the "injured party", not the American people.
    Expect the status quo until we find a way to change this.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove

I assume it's for his faithful service at Waco.

or -

Lon Horiuchi wasn't available.

Top Bottom