• ...and so much more!
  • Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Were you born after 1991?

Here's Bush Sr. talking about a New World Order on....Sept 11, 1991.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o[/ame]

...and again
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g[/ame]

...and Clinton
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzUkhKaNylM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzUkhKaNylM[/ame]

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Well, George H.W. Bush is recorded to have used the phrase 42 times in speeches. Edit: got beat to it.

Yeah, I remember some of those speeches and I was also shocked at them. However, we were never in this dire of a position before financially. I think the meaning hits closer to home when Biden calls for a new world order when talking about global banking and our financial position and when our sovereinty is in danger with approving the UN gun treaty.

I guess it's just me, but it feels as though all of the pieces are falling into place at a faster pace for our downfall.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Biden has been a NWO supporter almost as long as the Bush clan has. He's explicitly written about it and made speeches about it. He's been promoting the United Nations & NATO as a global police force. Like all good NWO supporters, he advocates constant global interventionism, while trashing liberties at home. Biden helped write the Patriot Act for crying out loud.

"How I Learned to Love the New World Order"
    by Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
    Wall Street Journal, April 23, 1992.
    "Rather than denigrating collective security, we should regularize the kind of multilateral response we assembled for the Gulf War. Why not breathe life into the U.N. Charter?"

On the Threshold of the New World Order: A Rebirth for the United Nations
    Speech by Joe Biden
    “Collective security today must encompass not only the security of nations,” he said, “but also mankind’s security in a global environment that has proven vulnerable to debilitating changes wrought by man’s own endeavors. “Thus, in setting an American agenda for a new world order, we must begin with a profound alteration in traditional thought,” he said.

"NATO should abandon its anachronistic posture — the defense of allied territory against direct attack — to make a great leap forward and adopt peace-keeping outside NATO territory as a formal alliance mission," Biden said.

556019_466518730087733_1023366002_n.jpg

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Here it is folks, Biden is calling for a new world order. His words not mine.

Biden calls for ‘new world order’

I never thought that I would see this happen in my lifetime.

I guess it kinda explains why Obama is willing to go along with the UN as well.

It isn't just Obama as the Bush family was all for a one world government and currency in their regimes. Unfortunately, they weren't the first but after every election cycle we get closer and closer as those who think like that are at the top of both parties. I.E. McCain and Graham in the Republicans and the majority of upper Dems

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    By saying we need a new world order in the face of the current world order, you're simply admitting that a world government already is in control.

We all know how Biden is, and it'd be easy to dismiss anything he has to say, he has a few screws loose after all. Shame about every politician in my lifetime has continued saying the same thing.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, but "Double-Barrel Biden" has a NEW economic plan:

"Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun!" :D

NOT worried about the NWO at all. Mostly 'cause I know I'll be one of those near the top echelons! :D

Among others, I'll be in charge of ALL the INGO people.

So, you're ALL good to go. Won't need to 'give up your guns', won't matter how you carry, won't need an LTCH.

And I won't care if you have a handgun, or 30, or a rifle, or a shotgun, or a machine gun, or a damn bazooka.

If ya act a fool, then I'll just let the other members here :facepalm: ya! :D

Last edited:

slidemuzik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    NOT worried about the NWO at all. Mostly 'cause I know I'll be one of those near the top echelons!

In all seriousness, I think this is why they like the idea of a NWO, because they think they'll be the leaders. Just like they think our enemies can be appeased.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    In all seriousness, I think this is why they like the idea of a NWO, because they think they'll be the leaders. Just like they think our enemies can be appeased.

Not so sure they think they can be leaders, it's just that they think they can appease those who would. And by doing so, be exempt to all future regulations.

They're a bit delusional in that, since people with that kinda power will suck you dry and throw you under the bus as soon as they no longer need you.

"No man escapes when freedom fails,
    The best men rot in filthy jails.
    And those who cried 'Appease,' 'Appease,'
    Are hanged by those they tried to please!"

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    It isn't just Obama as the Bush family was all for a one world government and currency in their regimes. Unfortunately, they weren't the first but after every election cycle we get closer and closer as those who think like that are at the top of both parties. I.E. McCain and Graham in the Republicans and the majority of upper Dems

Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin."

It should not go unsaid that these words are from the book of John chapter 19 verse 11

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Don't be fooled. It is not only the far left Democrats that are working for a new world order. Plenty of Republicans have the same goal, Bush senior being the most famous on record voicing it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    They all liked John Lennon's tune "...Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people living life in peace..."

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online