• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I am not so much against abortion in that if you want kill your unborn child, it is likely better then me having to deal with the little monster that you did not raise properly. I also think that the father should have some say in it, but we all know that will never happen. I am definitely not in favor of my tax dollars going to pay for them, nor am I in favor of paying for abortions in other countries. What else will biden the pedophile come up with to bankrupt this country? I should know better then to ask that question. I hope all of you that voted for him are happy with this. It is what you wanted, right?

https://www.liveaction.org/news/biden-us-fund-abortions-overseas/

1615680926858.png

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    I am not so much against abortion in that if you want kill your unborn child, it is likely better then me having to deal with the little monster that you did not raise properly. I also think that the father should have some say in it, but we all know that will never happen. I am definitely not in favor of my tax dollars going to pay for them, nor am I in favor of paying for abortions in other countries. What else will biden the pedophile come up with to bankrupt this country? I should know better then to ask that question. I hope all of you that voted for him are happy with this. It is what you wanted, right?

https://www.liveaction.org/news/biden-us-fund-abortions-overseas/

View attachment 130464
    Would be interesting to see the race of the people we are funding abortions for... need I guess?

Top Bottom