Between NY and CA, I'm surprised we haven't all been shot!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    James Morgan, the woman’s brother, says that the cop didn’t respond to his sister’s calls for him to identify himself.

“He fired without warning, saying freeze, or anything. Then just as she saw the black smoke coming out the barrel she turned her body," Morgan tells Fox 5 San Diego.

"When she got shot, her initial reaction was the pain and then she went to put her hand on the officer who shot her and he said, 'Get your hand off me,'" he tells 10 News.

The brother adds to KSWB-TV that when his sister asked the officer why she was shot, he responded, “Well, I’m sorry, you startled me.”

According to the official police account written after the event, “The female was shot in the arm,” and then transferred to a medical facility where she was described as being in “good condition” and “expected to be released from the hospital” hours later.

Both Orey and her brother say that authorities have not been very accurate with the truth surrounding the event, though, and that “good” doesn’t accurately describe the extent of her injuries.

“The bullet went through her left breast, through the bottom, going right through her nipple, into her bicep, and then out her pinky,” Morgan tells the network. “They know the truth,” he says.

San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore tells 10News that Orey was shot in the arm and that her pinky was "scratched."

" It's just a scratch , walk it off ya sissy ! "

Nothing to see here , just another isolated incident .

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We have had un-announced contact with LEO on our property more than once. It ended well for both sides but when the lady behind us calls me in the middle of the night and says there are people in my back yard we address this with the appropriate actions, guns drawn. Our area is not one of the brightest zip codes un-fortunately and we are constantly SA.
    Both times a gold shield had to respond as LEO was pissed off someone came out in defense of their property. Realizing they have to pursue the BG they should still be casual to an armed home owner who is responding in this way. I think what set them back was they were out numbered.
    We went docile when the floods came on and we saw it was LEO and they went aggressive. Not the right thing to do. Could have ended badly. Glad it did not.

Top Bottom