• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    Looking for a good LOCAL source for handgun magazines. I know I can order online and regularly do but I would be happier to shop local. Specifically looking for any/all of the following pistol mags:

Taurus G2C
    Ruger EC9s
    Canick TP9 SA
    Sig Sauer SP2022

I am guessing that no local source carries this kind of magazine selection but thought I would ask. Local for me is a half circle west from Fishers to Brownsburg including Indianapolis. Closer to Lebanon, IN the better.

Failing a local shop share you favorite online source for pistol mags. Thanks. (I know cracks about my cheap guns are coming so just go ahead and get them out of your systems :popcorn:)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Rural King might have the Taurus, Ruger and maybe the Sig. The Canick may be online only.

Another option is asking your LGS if they can order them. If you order 2 or 3 of each, it might be worth their while.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Rural King might have the Taurus, Ruger and maybe the Sig. The Canick may be online only.

Another option is asking your LGS if they can order them. If you order 2 or 3 of each, it might be worth their while.

This. Most local shops don't have the cash or space to tie up with inventory for everything, but many will order them for you. Personally I like Hoosier Armory in Noblesville as you can order off their website and have stuff shipped to the store. Prices are very reasonable.

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    Thank you gentlemen. This is what I thought the answer would be but it never hurts to ask. I will talk to my LGS and see what they can get them for.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I've had good luck on ebay for my single stack 3rd gen smiths, and gb for all others. Sometimes you gotta wade thru the :poop: to find or win a good deal.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom