• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just curious. Does the procurement of insurance give the prosecution murder motive? Asking for a friend.
    IANAL. With that said you can't be covered by insurance for committing a crime. There is no "murder insurance." Guy has addressed this in the past I know.

Then again, looking back to the Kenosha Kid's trial... exercising a Constitutional Right (5th Amendment) showed guilt according to the prosecutors. I doubt they could convict Hitler even with Hess and Himmler as witnesses for the prosecution.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And I believe timing has a lot to do with it.
    Had your policy 3+ years? I dont see it.
    Have a "defensive shooting" 3 weeks in? I could see somebody try to make that stick.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just curious. Does the procurement of insurance give the prosecution murder motive? ...

Add to that, the numerous hours of training classes one has taken to learn how to best "do the murder?" :n00b:

Maybe some competition shooting added to the "murder insurance" and training classes?

Where does all that leave you? A target for the waaawaaa2 chasers?

:scratch:

Last edited:

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Your friend is going out there in evil scenario land. Lots of outfielders adding to the

Add to that, the numerous hours of training classes one has taken to learn how to best "do the murder?" :n00b:

Maybe some competition shooting added to the "murder insurance" and training classes?

Where does all that leave you? A target for the waaawaaa2 chasers?

:scratch:
    Maybe the Quaker Life is on to something?

GunsCarsPlanes

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2021
    NWI
    give the prosecution murder motive?
    imo its an old wives tale. The same logic could be applied for someone who buys a holster with "quick draw" in its name, hollow points, night sights, trigger, extended mag. It's gonna be what its gonna be.

....the crazy guy with the gun had a quick draw holster so without thinking they could just start blasting, they didn't care if it was pitch black and they couldn't see they got night sights so they could indiscriminately spray away with uber lethal hollow points. You can tell the guy's a looney because he upgraded his trigger and had an extended mag to make sure he never had to stop pulling the trigger and it could be pulled as fast as possible.

Internet bench racers will hype you up over anything. Carry insurance for $10-/+ is ehh whatever, I suppose it's my peace of mind.

Top Bottom