• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    I've got 3 molle desert camo mil issue packs and 2 acu molle issue packs, all with frames. Each will hold over 100#, will pack about 70.

I paid $40 for the desert camo packs brand new at the FW gun show. Best buy of the day.

Chris08110

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I'm in the southern part of the state and I'm mid 30's and slightly out of shape. The more I'm looking the more the medium or large Alice pack with frame tends to appeal to me. Any recommendations or reviews? They look pretty cheap on ebay.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I'm in the southern part of the state and I'm mid 30's and slightly out of shape. The more I'm looking the more the medium or large Alice pack with frame tends to appeal to me. Any recommendations or reviews? They look pretty cheap on ebay.

I have got good deal's at the surpluss stores, look in the "used" boxes and sometimes you find a new one CHEAP.

Try one out with a frame on it first, some people dont like how the frame rub's on your shoulder blades, most just buy an old cheap millitary sleeping pad and cut a peice long enough to attach to the frame so that your back is against it.

Top Bottom