• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigdog25-06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Bloomfield, IN
    Any of the ladies of INGO have any love or hate of the Bersa Thunder .380? My wife handled one at the gunstore a while back and really likes how it fit her hand. Then she found out that there is a pink Breast Cancer Awareness version available, and liked it even more. This would be her first handgun, and it would mainly be a range gun/something to learn with, and possibly home defense. She can shoot mine just fine, but she would like to have one to call her own. Would this gun be a good choice?

jlm262

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    indianapolis
    i have a bersa and its really nice to shoot, i got it used off ingo for 200 and it has hardly any recoil. i think it would be a good idea for her and since its her first why not the awareness one! but 380 ammo is crazy

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I LOVE my Bersa 380. Not hard to shoot, not much of any recoil, not too big to carry. The only downside is the price of ammo but overall, I'd say go for it if that's what she likes

FutureButterBar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Don't Worry About It
    I am a guy, but i used to carry a bersa 380. it isn't a bad gun.
    for the females who have shot my bersa 380, they have complained about the movement of the slide. With it being a smaller grip the slide takes up more of a percentage of the area of the gun and therefore is a good at clipping fingers. Just make sure she knows the keep her fingers out of the way of the slide.
    oh, and congratulations on having a girl who likes to shoot

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    A friend of mine was given a Bersa 380 for X-mas from her dad. It was her first pistol, but she has shot a few others over the years. She does just fine with it, even carries it whenever she can (sucks that school teachers cant carry at/to/from work).
    As far as ammo, reloading saves quite a bit of money, and in my experience improves accuracy of the ammo.

Top Bottom