Noblesville

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    ^ That's a fantastic deal.

Anyone have any hands on experience with Langdon Tactical (LTT) 92's or their trigger package? I've been super curious about these... although these sub $600 prices have me second guessing that decision, the LTT's are kinda steep.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    ^ That's a fantastic deal.

Anyone have any hands on experience with Langdon Tactical (LTT) 92's or their trigger package? I've been super curious about these... although these sub $600 prices have me second guessing that decision, the LTT's are kinda steep.

I’ve got Elite LTT #85. I ordered it with the trigger job. Almost 10k rounds into it and it is fantastic. That trigger was great to begin with but it’s ridiculously nice now. It’s not a cheap gun, but if you have the money it is well worth it.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I’ve got Elite LTT #85. I ordered it with the trigger job. Almost 10k rounds into it and it is fantastic. That trigger was great to begin with but it’s ridiculously nice now. It’s not a cheap gun, but if you have the money it is well worth it.
    Ooh, post a pic please. I let an Elite LTT Centurion get away from me a couple/few weeks ago and I've been kind of kicking myself since.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Ooh, post a pic please. I let an Elite LTT Centurion get away from me a couple/few weeks ago and I've been kind of kicking myself since.
    LtOvbijl.jpg

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Really nice Nate, that's sharp. Love the look of the stainless barrel, gives it a sweet 2-tone vibe. And if you have the round count through this I think I saw, wow has it held up well.

I'm a diehard CZ/DW fan, but dang if the LTT model doesn't keep gnawing at me.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Really nice Nate, that's sharp. Love the look of the stainless barrel, gives it a sweet 2-tone vibe. And if you have the round count through this I think I saw, wow has it held up well.

I'm a diehard CZ/DW fan, but dang if the LTT model doesn't keep gnawing at me.

Full disclosure, that’s an old pic. It has much more wear on it now. It still looks great though. The finish is way better than the terrible cerakote job Wilson Combat did on my M9A1.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    Bare Arms has a PX4 Compact Carry in stock(Langdon version). I have it from the factory plus the Trigger Job In A Bag and newly offered trigger bar. One sweet gun Like it almost as much as my 92G Elite LTT with a TJIB and trigger bar. Installed both jobs myself. If I had it to do over again would have ordered directly from Langdon. Still may send yhem into Langdon but not until after I take Ernest Langdon shooting class in early June.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Buds now has those 92X Compacts at 535.00 and layaway is open, plus most of the other X models are on sale too. They have FDE M9A3's for 779.00 right now for those that have been wanting one of those.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Buds now has those 92X Compacts at 535.00 and layaway is open, plus most of the other X models are on sale too. They have FDE M9A3's for 779.00 right now for those that have been wanting one of those.
    Grab-A-Gun also has some really good prices on Berettas right now... the 15-round Elite LTT is in the $860 range, which is normally just slightly north of $1K. But I have no idea if this has the full trigger job upgrades like dekindy is talking about.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Grab-A-Gun also has some really good prices on Berettas right now... the 15-round Elite LTT is in the $860 range, which is normally just slightly north of $1K. But I have no idea if this has the full trigger job upgrades like dekindy is talking about.

The LTT generally doesn't come with the Langdon Trigger Job. You have to order through LTT to get that done. That being said, $860 is $140 off the base model. So you can save money by buying that and then get a Trigger Job in a Bag from LTT and install it yourself. You get about 90% of the quality that you would if you had LTT to the full trigger job install themselves.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    The LTT generally doesn't come with the Langdon Trigger Job. You have to order through LTT to get that done. That being said, $860 is $140 off the base model. So you can save money by buying that and then get a Trigger Job in a Bag from LTT and install it yourself. You get about 90% of the quality that you would if you had LTT to the full trigger job install themselves.
    This is kind of what I suspected, that the LTT has the foundation but not the full workover. I just watched a video where Langdon shows the process of installing the TJIAB and it doesn't look terribly difficult. Thank you Nate!

climber1218

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Converse
    Love my 92 FS and the price was right compared to many other versions, but I feel that the Beretta M9 - 92/96 G Conversion Kit ($50 at Berettausa.com) is essential...I was able to install it myself and it works perfectly. Also, the grip is large for my hands, and I installed the Wilson Combat grips which slightly decrease grip circumference.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I picked up my Beretta 92D-XR from Highsmith today. These have a 92D slide with the 92X frame. Unlike the older 92D's though these have dovetail front sights that come with an orange ring/trijicon dot front sight and a nice serrated 'U' notch rear. These were a limited run (so far) but i'm not sure how many they made.

OyquG5Gl.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom