baglorious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    NW IN
    SOLD - Beretta Storm carbine - 9mm (92 mags) - with accessories

SOLD to Hajisc

New/Unfired, accessories as described below ... $825 FTF, NW IN.
    (LaPorte / South Bend. May drive a short distance to meet.)

Selling a relatively recent purchase. A Beretta Storm 9mm Carbine, with four total OEM mags (2x 30 rounders), and other accessories. Bought it new from an FFL (when they were hard to find), accessorized it, held onto it for several months... and forgot to get around to shooting it. Now, I've determined there are other things I'd rather have.

It is new/unfired. I have all the original materials and case, including the original packing box. I even have the original receipts, etc.

This uses the Beretta 92 mags. It comes with the two 15 round mags originally included with the gun, and two (2) of the OEM Beretta 30 round mags.

I have installed the Tri-rail accessory. (This is NOT the "Airsoft" one that is available.)

I have installed a non-OEM barrel shroud. It came from Ultimate Arms (available on their website or eBay). I prefer it to the factory Beretta one for several reasons. First, it isn't stupidly expensive for a "cosmetic" accessory, unlike the OEM Beretta shroud ($115!), and... with this non-OEM barrel shroud, the rifle still fits in the case. (Unlike with the Beretta shroud.)

I am looking for $825 out of this package, but may consider reasonable offers eventually. I'm in no rush to sell. (Not selling this to meet a need, and I still like the gun.)

I am interested primarily in acquiring either of the following firearms, and one scope (with cash balancing as needed):
    - A Browning Citori over/under 12 gauge shotgun (not interested in the crazy expensive ones). May look at a new Ruger Red Label, or other nice over/unders. Partial to ones with silver receivers, and must be in excellent condition.
    - A Henry Big Boy in .44 mag, in new/excellent condition.
    - A Vortex HD Gen II 1-6 scope.

I may consider some other options... perhaps a T/C Pro Hunter or Encore, perhaps a solid bolt action .308... and I'm mildly interested in a stripped AR lower, and/or a 20" precision/varmint style upper. I've also been toying with the idea of a .308 AR (LMT, Sig 716, etc.), but am not sure I want to commit to the cost. Could be persuaded by good deals on any of these things.

I live in LaPorte and work in South Bend. LTCH preferred... but if not, we'll discuss alternatives. (I generally do a bill of sale, and require a signature and license number.)

Please IM me with questions or comments. Thank you for your interest.

Pics:
    DSC_7608.jpg

DSC_7612.jpg

25b348c4-e07b-479e-9f4d-c137cc599e7c.jpg

DSC_7611.jpg

Last edited:

tbone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    gosport area
    i am intrested in the storm.my duty weapon is a beretta m-9 it would be handy to only carry one type of mag. i have a ruger 308 with 3x9 scope bipod & ruger case its new unfired.i could do a trade & cash or just cash let me know if intrested & you still have it. happy trails Steve

tbone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    gosport area
    i have a new unfired ruger american bolt action 308. is has a bushnell 3x9 optic,a bipod&ruger soft case,black.&i could add $4oo cash.let me know if intrested

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom