• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    Like many others have stated, I have only heard great things about this firearm. From quality to accuracy, it's supposed to be top notch. I in fact was looking at the sub compact version a few months ago, however the only thing that held me back was the lack of holsters/accessories for it. Sure you can get a generic holster but, at least when I was looking at it, you couldn't even get an MTAC or custom leather holster since the makers didn't yet have a mold for it.

After you get it be sure to do a range report because I like I said, I've heard great things about them.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    What holster do you use meach? Is dons your usual shooting spot? We really need a public range on the north side! Maybe I should buy some land!

I alternate between an Uncle Mikes IWB for CC, and this wicked old leather one that i rescued from an Antique store for OC. (I OC most of the time.)

I've been to Don's a couple times I'm not a regular tho. I'll usually only go when I want to shoot with a friend from Marian.

Lately I usually make a weekend of it and go to my friends in North Vernon.

But right Now I'm in a bit of a dry spell because no Job-no moneys=no ammo

As far as stuff on the North Side, I agree there defiantly isn't enough. And all the nice ones charge you your liver and left nut

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    My girlfriend recently bought the PX4 Storm SubCompact as her first handgun. We took it to the range and I am impressed with it. Easy to use and clean. Shoots very accurately. I like it so much, I may pick up the full size.

chefjerome

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Funny you say that spartan because I showed my wife a picture of the subcompact and she said "ooh, I want one". So I'm sure that I will try to hunt one down for her one of these days. How does it fit in her hands? Glad to hear she likes it, I will be sure to let me wife know!

drd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Westfield
    Well, I am super excited as I found a great deal on one of these beauties at gander mountain in castleton..it was listed as used for $429. The thing looks and smells brand spankin new. In fact, the guy at gander told me the guy who traded it in only had it a short time and never put a full mag through it. Everything in the case looked like it had never even been touched! Unfortunately, I had to put it on the 90 day layaway because my wife would rather I not spend that much money all at once...I know.. pathetic but that's why I put her in charge of the money!
    Does anyone have any feedback on this gun either postive or negative? I did a search on here but didn't come up with much. From what I can find online, it seems like I got a really good deal. I will probably sneak in a few extra payments so that I can get it earlier then the 90 days because I seriously can't wait to take this thing to the range:) Any input is greatly appreciated!! Thanks and have a great holiday weekend!

I've had one since January. It was my first handgun. I have over 2,000 rounds and it is my favorite gun to shoot. I got a Kahr MP9, and a Ruger MKIII but i keep comming back to the Beretta. I've learned to shoot it and amy happy with the accuracy. Absolutely no FTF or FTEs. It is worth the wait.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I'm a big beretta fan and I carry an m9a1 on and off duty. You can't go wrong with the storm platform. I'm just not big into polymer. That will change the more I carry, I'm sure.

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    I shoot IDPA with my full-size px4 type g, and really enjoy it. I carry my px4 sub-compact in a crossbreed. They really are great guns. Both holsters I own work for both guns, the crossbreed and the newer fobus evolution (which I use for comp). I do have a problem with the crossbreed ejecting the mag of my full-size because it has the mid-size mag release.

This is irrelevant with the "c", but I put a D spring in my full-size which lightened up the trigger nicely.

My next plan is to convert my subcompact to a G configuration, and I am on the lookout for someone in the area with some experience doing it.

dmpxd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    I shoot IDPA with my full-size px4 type g, and really enjoy it. I carry my px4 sub-compact in a crossbreed. They really are great guns. Both holsters I own work for both guns, the crossbreed and the newer fobus evolution (which I use for comp). I do have a problem with the crossbreed ejecting the mag of my full-size because it has the mid-size mag release.

This is irrelevant with the "c", but I put a D spring in my full-size which lightened up the trigger nicely.

My next plan is to convert my subcompact to a G configuration, and I am on the lookout for someone in the area with some experience doing it.

I have done it three times very, very easy!

Top Bottom