Been thinking about an M9A3 for awhile and just found a deal at Sportsman's for $899

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I stayed away from the Beretta brand for many years, mainly because it was considered a 5" barreled 'duty' sized weapon, which made it rather difficult to conceal!
    Picked up a 92FS for the wife, who has long fingers and a narrow hand and favors larger grips, in 2019, and recently began shooting it for myself...be danged if I don't think it may be my newest 'favorite' pistol to shoot!
    Not a fan of the DA / SA trigger for the first two (2) shots...but in SA mode, it's fantastic!
    Love the milder felt recoil along with the overall accuracy of it...it's an excellent pistol!

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I stayed away from the Beretta brand for many years, mainly because it was considered a 5" barreled 'duty' sized weapon, which made it rather difficult to conceal!
    Picked up a 92FS for the wife, who has long fingers and a narrow hand and favors larger grips, in 2019, and recently began shooting it for myself...be danged if I don't think it may be my newest 'favorite' pistol to shoot!
    Not a fan of the DA / SA trigger for the first two (2) shots...but in SA mode, it's fantastic!
    Love the milder felt recoil along with the overall accuracy of it...it's an excellent pistol!
    I've had a 92FS for years and it's easily one of my favorites. Too big to carry around all day but a joy to shoot.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees

Maybe you two could find that reasonable offer he refers to.

matbmorr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2021
    Charlestown
    I ended up buying a 92FS clone last year (Girsan Regard) and I love how it shoots. While I can appreciate buying authentic, the fact that (almost) every 92FS part, stock and aftermarket, will drop in, as well as the fact that it was about $440 out the door, made my decision for me.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    That IS a good price...$899 is a steal.

I think I bought mine used for $950 during the height of the scamdemic but it did have a stream light with it too.

Nice pistol, and one of those cases in life where I had the holster for it already, so I had to buy the pistol.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I'm a big Beretta fan. I was very reluctant to turn in my 1911 and get issued an M9, decades ago,, but after the first year, I never looked back.

I enjoy my current 92G but I would personally never spend 900 bones for a Beretta. JMO.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I rock an M9A1 and it's displaced almost every other sidearm at 2gun. Just passed 2k rounds of mostly Tula with no failures except those I induced with a bad grip. I love the 92.

The catch with the platform is you have to give up on optics. Even with the A4 it's a terrible kludgy optics solution. Shoot irons or buy something else.

Top Bottom