• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Terp7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Muncie
    Went in Friday and wound up purchasing a Winchester 30-30. NICS was down and I ended up not being able to pick the rifle up until Saturday. All the men in there were really nice, called me as soon as the FBI line was back up and my background check went through. They spent a good amount of time talking about lever action rifles with me, showing me different models and calibers.

Was an overall great experience. I would highly recommend stopping in if you're in the market for a new gun. :yesway:

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Long time INGO Supporter and great shop! Can't wait for the new one to open!

I have always had a great experience at BG Firearms, I was there as well on Friday looking for a new holster, wasn't in stock so I had to put in an order.... Ohhh well good excuse for me to go back ;-)

Heard the fed papers are done and approved so the new shop should be opening sooner rather than later.

Cheers

IndyPrepper

nosybobby52

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2011
    bgf ordered a gun for me that 2 other southside shops said they could'nt get.but beech grove ordered it on monday morning and it was in my hands wed. at 5:00. i'm pretty sure the other two didn't even try.bgf treated me like i was their neighbor next door! good boys! next time i need anything, i'll go there! hats off to bgf!

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I called around to several local gun shops looking for a specific gun, was told by the shops they didnt have it and that was it, no one offered to get it for me.

I called Beech Grove they said they didnt have it in stock but could get it. They were extremly helpfull and I had my new gun in 2 days.

Thier price and customer service was terrific. They are great to deal with. I will be back to buy more from them

Thanks

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Only had one dealing with them, and that was when I purchased my wife's M4 Carbine. :D Need to go back and pay them a visit. Also can't wait till the new one's open probably will be the best indoor range in central Indiana!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I called around to several local gun shops looking for a specific gun, was told by the shops they didnt have it and that was it, no one offered to get it for me.

I called Beech Grove they said they didnt have it in stock but could get it. They were extremly helpfull and I had my new gun in 2 days.

Thier price and customer service was terrific. They are great to deal with. I will be back to buy more from them

Thanks

It is amazing how few shops tell you that they will order something/call you when they get it.

Most will, but they just don't offer that information up.

I had a similar experience with BGF earlier this year. I was after an item that was in high demand and not in any of the shops I checked (and still not in many). They gladly offered to let me know as soon as the first one came in. When it came in they promptly notified me and I came in that same day to get it. Amazing how that works.

Top Bottom