• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Sorry to hear that 88GT. Hopefully they're just reactive and not metastatic. You'll be covered in prayer on our end.

Don't put off the follow-up testing. This is the priority in life now.

Makes me realize I should schedule my stuff that is needed too.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Saying a prayer for ya. My mom went through thyroid cancer... Still see the scar from the surgery every day when I hug her (and Yes, Even at the age of 27, my mommy gets a hug EVERY time I see her).

Stay positive, and know INGO has your back!

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Saying a prayer for ya. My mom went through thyroid cancer... Still see the scar from the surgery every day when I hug her (and Yes, Even at the age of 27, my mommy gets a hug EVERY time I see her).

Stay positive, and know INGO has your back!

Why did you quote that part? I am 43 and my mom gets a kiss full on the lips and a hug. Joke away guys but some of you kiss your mom too. :D

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Why did you quote that part? I am 43 and my mom gets a kiss full on the lips and a hug. Joke away guys but some of you kiss your mom too. :D

My mom is amazing.. plain and simple. I am very fortunate to have her in my life as much as she is. I pick her up every morning before work and she comes out to watch my kids, so we get our 15-20 minute talk every morning. Best part is I can confess to all the bad crap I did growing up, and there aint a thing she can do about it, lol.

88.. Put this in God's hands... He does things his way for a reason, we may not understand, but it is his will..

Top Bottom