• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Great video. Some excellent points made. The NFL and FOX sure did make a bad call, and may they come to regret it. And just for the record, I'm rooting for Peyton!

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    The nfl won't allow guns on TV. But I'm sure they will have armed guards in the stadium during the game. Just my opinion.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Great video. Some excellent points made. The NFL and FOX sure did make a bad call, and may they come to regret it. And just for the record, I'm rooting for Peyton!

I doubt it. As big as the NFL is and we're basically the minority and being silenced from media, the NFL can sleep soundly at night. Fox can't do anything about it as everything involves money. Bloomberg has tons so he can push his envelope anyway he wants it.

What fox can do is air this NRA video or make news about how NFL is blocking the DD ad.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I hope Peyton gets drilled and his arm turns into a wet noodle again.

It's nice to see we have such compassionate human beings here.

Nah, I've seen MUCH worse about everyday people NOT getting paid millions to throw a ball.

Anyway, the NFL missed the opportunity to support a HUGE number of its fans. However, I'm sure the ratings won't go down.

[video=youtube_share;GvzAt9Yx7s8]http://youtu.be/GvzAt9Yx7s8[/video]

lava dog 1/3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    indianapolis
    It's obvious the NFL is much more interested in having their image upheld by cocaine, steroid, marijuana, and booze infested athletes. That in general don't give a damn about America. They just want to know how they cash their next incredibly ridiculous check, so they can fetch their next shot, whether it be in the ass, glass, or nose.

Top Bottom