• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asham

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Lafayette
    Whats the deal about bacon? I like bacon and all pork products, but I see references to bacon in a lot of the posts. Am I missing something?

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I'm gonna have to give up my status as a pop culture guru, maybe I'll just go shoot something.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    We need just one Thread with bacon recipes in it. I'm searching on here for all of the bacon recipes but well... you know how it is trying to search for bacon.. :) I'm trying to decide what to make for dinner and I wanted to use the bacon and I just KNEW there had to be a recipe in here for me to use... but can I find one???? NO!!!! hehehehe

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    We need just one Thread with bacon recipes in it. I'm searching on here for all of the bacon recipes but well... you know how it is trying to search for bacon.. :) I'm trying to decide what to make for dinner and I wanted to use the bacon and I just KNEW there had to be a recipe in here for me to use... but can I find one???? NO!!!! hehehehe

Bacon is it's own recipe:

1. Fry

2. Eat

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Bacon is it's own recipe:

1. Fry

2. Eat

hehehe I'm think it's too late now even for that... I just realized I have been looking for something to make for the past hour. hehehe It may just be a ravioli night... :D

I already made a wonderful breakfast... It was a blueberry frenchtoast casserole thingy...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Seriously. Why do you have to complicate things? You don't need a bacon "recipe". It doesn't have to be added to stuff. It's fine all by itself.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Seriously. Why do you have to complicate things? You don't need a bacon "recipe". It doesn't have to be added to stuff. It's fine all by itself.

She's a woman.

Umm okay...

Do either of you understand that they "MAYBE" recipes on how to incorporate Bacon into other commonly used recipes? They "Might" be looking at how to improve upon our Bacon consumption!

Let the women folk do what they do, its what brought us together in the first place....right? :D

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    If it ain't broke - don't fix it. That's like taking filet mignon and using it for spaghetti.

If it weren't for women, we would be sane.:stickpoke:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You may be able to live on bacon alone, but I would prefer to mix things up just a LITTLE... I actually intended on making that bacon and cheese log roll but decided it was going to take too much time. Are you going to tell me that you wouldn't want that delicious mound of bacon and cheese????

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Hey, we invented clubs. Get your own invention. BTW, the bacon/sausage roll? Not very good. The sausage over-powers the bacon to the point that you don't taste bacon.

Top Bottom