• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Went to IHOP this morning on Day & Main in Mishawaka with the guys, then cut them loose for the holiday weekend.
    Do you know that IHOP has a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Burger??? :rockwoot: I ate one for breakfast. :rockwoot:

I open carried. Nobody cared.

:draw:

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    The Red Robin Burger at Red Robin has a fried egg on it, along with all the normal burger stuff. My son always gets that. I haven't tried it.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    When I worked at a sub-shop in high school, I'd make myself a steak and cheese, provolone and American, Mayo, hot pepper, 2 eggs , toasted with 4 strips of bacon. Man it was goooood :D

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I used to get a bacon, egg & cheese burger's all the time when I lived in NM. I tried the Reb Robin version (it was 'ok'), but the best I've had in IN is @ the Peppy Grill in the Fountain Square area of Indy. Man, I can almost feel my arteries clogging just thinking about it!

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    That Royal job at Red Robin is a monster. Fried egg and plenty o' bacon. I had visions of my doctor doing the 'home alone' face while eating it. Meh, cholesterol schmesterol.

FieldShunt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I would like to go on record as being completely in favor of food-and-guns threads and posts.
    Especially ones packed with bacon and egg references.
    Now, I'm hungry and itchy in the right index finger.

FieldShunt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Atlanta!
    Atlanta, Georgia, or Atlanta, Indiana?
    Right good club there in Atlanta, Indiana... they put on some great shootin' matches there, I hear.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Isn't there a Ted's at Trader's Point near I465 and W 86th?

This reminds me of the "Jimmy Burger," served at Jim's Coffee Shop in Alameda, California. It was a big hambuger squished into the shape of a hoagie roll. On that roll, the burger is joined by cheese, a fried egg, and . . . a ham steak. I'm sure you could get bacon added!

9rows

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    my first thought after reading the op was:

"holiday, what holiday?"

i had to look at a calendar.

we must not celebrate that one where i work.

bobn911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Edwardsburg, MI
    Scenario: Bacon cheeseburger in one hand, gun in other hand. Left eye dominate. Bad guy coming forward. Oh wait, it's one of you guys wanting the bacon. What shall I do? :) Later, Bob

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Do people actually like Red Robin? We have one in Schererville and it is consistently one of the WORST dining experiences I've ever had. Ate there 4 times. All 4 burgers were lousy. Wife has eaten there 5 or 6 times. She says the same thing about the food. Honestly, has anyone ever actually gotten a "good" burger at Red Robin?

Good being defined as fresh beef, made into a patty at the grill, cooked to order, still juicy. Schoops makes good burgers. Miner-Dunn makes good burgers. Heck, Hooters makes a pretty good burger.

As for IHOP, I'll have to try one of their Bacon/Egg/Burgers. That sounds interesting!

Top Bottom