Free: Baby Clothes! People in Need ONLY!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • arich2210

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2021
    Avon
    My wife and I have started the process of going through our kids clothes. We have 4 girls with the youngest turning 2 in May. We have lots of children's clothes that do not fit them anymore. I do not have a list or anything like that, however it will all be sizes 18-24mo and smaller. If anyone knows of anyone else that could really use this I can get your contact information and let you know as soon as I have the sizes they need put aside (next week or two).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....I want these to go to someone who really needs them! Lets make sure this happens that way!

Thank you all!

USA#1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    In the forest
    I just got back from donating and volunteering in Kentucky. These people lost their loved ones, their homes, and everything they owned to the tornado. They definitely could use those donations.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I just got back from donating and volunteering in Kentucky. These people lost their loved ones, their homes, and everything they owned to the tornado. They definitely could use those donations.
    How would we get them to them?
    I am interested i this as well. Is there a group taking donations to deliver them.

We have a few bags of donations ready to go.

Top Bottom