• 92FS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Phoenix
    This thing is amazing!
    Hand-made B-29 bomber.
    This aircraft reportedly runs on four chainsaw engines.
    I can only imagine how much time, effort, skill and money these guys have put into this thing.

http://users.skynet.be/fa926657/files/B29.wmv

7 minutes 23 seconds of your life that should give you some appreciation for RC model airplanes. However, unless you've ever tried to fly an RC model you won't really appreciate the skill of this pilot.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    If you like R/C airplanes and heli's, the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) is headquartered just outside of Muncie, Indiana. The have the National Championships there every year and several other events. Check them out sometime.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I get a blank page when I click on the link....
    I don't know if this sheds any light on the problem but...when I click on it it directly opens windows media player and starts playing the video. I'm not a computer guy but this makes me think there might be an issue with your firewall preventing the direct download or play of a file, having a compatable player available, or your advanced settings allowing this to happen. Like I said not a computer guy but thats my :twocents:.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    These things look so cool, especially amazing models like this, but i'm always left thinking "I could buy a real plan, or kit plane, for the same money and Actually be flying."

Top Bottom