Attention Veterans, Smith and Wesson loves you too!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Anyone know of a dealer or pricing?
    Looks like S R Jenkins Indy trading post and dons guns. No clue on prices

edit: list is a lot bigger than that. https://www.smith-wesson.com/dealer-locator

edit#2. Gt distributor has one listed under this program. Discount doesn’t look as steep as blue label.

Last edited:

D K

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    the dealer locator is rather flawed, in that it points to 3 local dealers that I know to no longer be in biz (Gander Mountain for one).

My preferred dealer 5 miles away doesnt show on the list unless I select “100 miles”, and even then, that dealer is on the list, but not on the map.

Bottom line, if you have a preferred dealer, they may just be able to help you, so ask.

S&W page says that discount varies by model, no doubt its a flat percent, and the dealer has a sheet to go by. Pretty good chance that sheets on the interwebs someplace.

Not that I need a single new piece, I would really like to have a new Plus.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    You won’t see any Smiths at SR Jenkins, only Glocks, and as a Veteran you can buy them under Glocks Veterans Salute program.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    ITP is marked as a dealer with this program. I may have to run by sometime soon to see what the price would be for one of the new Shield Plus with optics cut pistols.

D K

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    any new buzz on this? Last I checked at SPB, they were still waiting on their corporate folks to get their acts together.
    I was just at BGF and forgot to ask them if they were participants in the program.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    any new buzz on this? Last I checked at SPB, they were still waiting on their corporate folks to get their acts together.
    I was just at BGF and forgot to ask them if they were participants in the program.
    Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore always has quite a few S&W's eligible for the program, probably cheaper than anything SPB would do anyway.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Looks like S R Jenkins Indy trading post and dons guns. No clue on prices

edit: list is a lot bigger than that. https://www.smith-wesson.com/dealer-locator

edit#2. Gt distributor has one listed under this program. Discount doesn’t look as steep as blue label.
    I priced a LE Shield Plus at Buds awhile back. It was about $80 cheaper than my LGS.

bobcoop06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Marshall County
    I have checked with a couple dealers, including Midwest. They all told me that they didn't have any guns for that program. I ended up ordering online from Bud's. Easy peasy.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Beech Grove Firearms has always had discounted S&W handguns for first responders, but I don't know if that is under the American Guardian program or another program.

Top Bottom