• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    seems like drug ring taken down. But hard to say for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an "arsenal" of a few ARs and a few hundred rounds.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'd be more disturbed by the heavily armed drug dealers, but that's just me.

“It is bad for the community that this stuff happens ya know. Especially for neighborhoods and stuff,” an anonymous man stated. “It’s hard to come out here at 6 a.m. with SWAT and stuff like that and not disturb the neighbors and stuff like that.”

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    73lbs of fentanyl and 117 lbs of Meth. I'm curious to know how many arrested are cartel members from the raids.. Hopefully the Marion County DA Ryan Mears doesn't get involved in the prosecutions of any of the criminals arrested because they will be released from lock up. Then again they probably would already been released from lock up..

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    73 pounds of fentanyl here in central Indiana? You’ve got to be ******** me.
    If I did the math right that's enough to kill everyone in Indiana, and Kentucky, and another 5 million people.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    For the last Six Months I've been following this channel on YouTube.. His content is pretty good. But he has this take on what might of happened in Indianapolis. This video has the essence of him trying to deceive people about the raids. Or about possibly targeting innocent firearms owners also.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    More than a few of those made it through the Marion County juvenile system. I know that for a fact. Glad to see they got rehabbed. It's always entertaining reading the news to see how many of the shooters or shootee's I knew.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    For the last Six Months I've been following this channel on YouTube.. His content is pretty good. But he has this take on what might of happened in Indianapolis. This video has the essence of him trying to deceive people about the raids. Or about possibly targeting innocent firearms owners also.

I saw that one too earlier, and almost posted it in the other AFT thread. Having worked many of these multiagency operations myself (but no longer in the know,) I could read between the lines of just the headline and decipher that it was drug-related in nature. I think Braden’s take on it is tainted by the lens of the Montana gun shop raid, and not knowing the difference between run-of-the-mill LE operations of this scale and the hinkiness (sp?) of the Montana IRS raid.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    A couple of brief questions for those who know more than me.

How is it these drugs and thugs get into the land? After all, much has been spent on deterring such. As I understand it, a duty delegated to the central state is defense of the "national border".

How is it, once the central state has failed, the central state is paid again and celebrated as a success?

It seems bootleggers and baptists have a very good symbiotic relationship...all at the expense of taxpayers.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I saw that one too earlier, and almost posted it in the other AFT thread. Having worked many of these multiagency operations myself (but no longer in the know,) I could read between the lines of just the headline and decipher that it was drug-related in nature. I think Braden’s take on it is tainted by the lens of the Montana gun shop raid, and not knowing the difference between run-of-the-mill LE operations of this scale and the hinkiness (sp?) of the Montana IRS raid.
    He came through with a update on his channel. Which had a good breakdown of the Raids..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom