• ...and so much more!
  • r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    I have two guns that fell victim to the ATF ruling on armrests. I logged on to the site and started the application process....FRUSTRATION! As background, I am an older gentleman with little to no technical skills and get rather frustrated when I attempt anything requiring knowledge/skills on the internet. Long story short, I spent several hours getting my eForm started and finally (almost) gave up. Enter ASZERIGAN's posts offering help. I started a conversation at about 8PM and after several back and forth, just called him. After a short conversation, he offered to file for me via our telephone conversation. 17 minutes later (he promised 15 minutes) I had two forms successfully filed.

I cannot say enough regarding how easy he made the process and the professional manner with which he dealt with me (a rank amateur). I want to publicly thank him and to convey to those of you who read this what a fine gentleman he is.

I am sure that there are those of you who might disagree with my decision to file. To each his own.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Big 'A' is one of the BEST that I know==And I know a FEW....

Andrew has been in the "Business" for a long time, and represents His customers VERY Well..
    GREAT Reloading Teacher also.
    He gets all AAA+++ with me...Bill.

Top Bottom