Jan 3, 2009
    SOLD on ebay.

Price: $400 OBO

Selling together:

• ASUS Transformer TF101, 16G Espresso
    • ASUS Keyboard dock, matching
    • Acase vintage leather case
    • 4GB micro-SD card
    I'm selling my beautiful Espresso ASUS Transformer, keyboard dock, and black leather case. This item is gently used, about 1 year old, and in great condition with no scratches. I've applied a crystal-clear screen protector so well that you cannot even tell it's on there; there's no bubbles or peeling. This item is well-cared for and has never been dropped, never been around smoking, and has never been outdoors.

I will ship this to you. I will not ask for your LTCH or DL :D

This netbook will come to you charged up and factory reset, inside the original factory box with all original cables and accessories.

mQwoP.jpg

This ASUS TF101 is Android-powered, equipped with front-facing and rear-facing cameras, has an SD card slot in the dock and a micro-SD card slot in the tablet. The querty-keyboard is a lot easier to use than any on-screen keyboard. The screen is very vivid, and the touch sensitivity is flawless. Has bluetooth (great for a mouse) and two USB slots. When docked, the battery lasts around 16 hours.

xepqt.jpg

The Leather Acase is a very professional yet cool vintage case that works as a stand with multiple viewing angles. When closed, the moleskin-style band secures it. The tabled does not wiggle and cannot fall out of the case.

Link for specs:
    ASUS - Eee- ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101

YmH9V.jpg

bu3pY.jpg

KHNYE.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom