• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    I don't know anything about them but they do look very Sig-ish. The trigger guard looks like a Beretta in that pic and it looks like it has a slide-catch on the right side of the gun from that photo.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    You can buy a Sig Pro 2022 for even less money and it is actually a Sig. Just my :twocents:.

Does seem to be a good rip off though and I'm anxious to see if anyone here has any information or experience.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    You can buy a Sig Pro 2022 for even less money and it is actually a Sig. Just my :twocents:.

Does seem to be a good rip off though and I'm anxious to see if anyone here has any information or experience.

i have an old Sig and its great, i dunno about a new "cheap" one the opinions seem to be somewhat inconsistent quality for Sig as of late?

Guy from another forum I'm on has one. Only thing I know is that he really likes it.

cool beans thanks for the info :D

jake

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Got to shoot the Zastava once. It was okay. It's fit and finish isn't Sig and it doesn't take the same mags (if I remember right, I THINK you can modify them, but don't quote me, search it up). It was accurate and worked well. Honestly, not a bad pistol, but there are better. Just another wonder nine... nothing remarkable, but no Sig.

Then again, for the price of an alloy, over priced magazine weapon, fat/wide, hard to conceal pistol, one can do better than a Sig price wise (Beretta, cough cough... :D I do love Berettas).

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i'm really surprised there isnt more comments on these since arsenal has such a good rep in the AK world?

jake

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    i'm really surprised there isnt more comments on these since arsenal has such a good rep in the AK world?

Arsenal doesn't build the thing; they just import it. It's built by Zastava in Serbia, and has been around in various guises (most commonly known as the CZ99) for a LONG time. The same pistol was previously imported (also using the "EZ9" name) by EAA. The EZ9 is basically styled after the SIG P226, and is a traditional DA/SA pistol with a 15rd magazine. Its defining feature is an ambidextrous combination slide release/decocking lever.

HTH!

CZ 99 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top Bottom