• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    This rifle is only for trade. It's not NIB but it has never been fired outside of the factory. It's been sitting in my safe for 10+ years and has only seen the daylight for a few dress up sessions. It has the notorious crappy Arsenal finish on it so there's that. I installed Magpul furniture but it has been fitted back with its original so there are few marks on it. It's easily rated at +98%. Includes everything from the factory including the box, test target, brochures, etc. As far as trades go, it really needs to be something that intrigues me so don't be offended if I say "NO" to your offer. Also, know the value on this. This isn't my first rodeo either. Since these have been banned since 2014 and now that Putin has pulled some shenanigans these are only increasing in value. I don't create the market but I do follow it so trades need to be in the ~$3000 range(sorry). I don't need to trade it nor do I need the money. I've got plenty of AR's currently. I would be interested in a Polytech/Norinco AK w/box. If you got a Mak-90 I'd obviously need more cash.

Trades: Knight's Armament stuff, High quality LPVO's, Polytech/Norinco AK's, ??????

wZw557K.jpg

NOeqEGy.jpg

Q8FWh6R.jpg

s6F3atT.jpg

wOo1vzE.jpg

4SA8ZlD.jpg

e0v6i94.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom