Arrested veterans in the back of a police van.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Everything in Washington is built and run with private funds. Be it through voluntary donations or taxation.

Your anarchism aside, do you really not understand taxation vis-à-vis public and private funds?

If you take it as a blueprint, rather than a cautionary tale, then it is no wonder you missed the point.

The most eloquent response you could come up with was to call me a Nazi? Pathetic.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Has anyone mentioned that the administration has said that the national parks can open up, as long as the states pay, and staff it with their own people? The states response? Uhhh... that's ok, we'll pass.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I'd expect someone with almost six thousand posts to know by now that this subforum isn't about discussion of the facts. We're all here to shout about our pet causes no matter what the ostensible subject matter of the thread may be. Whoever gets bored and gives up last wins.

Go Devil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Your anarchism aside, do you really not understand taxation vis-à-vis public and private funds?

The most eloquent response you could come up with was to call me a Nazi? Pathetic.

By your responses, you seem to be educated by some manner, but your responses lack substance beyond quick quips.
    I would also add that you seem to be offended easily.

If you can, would you please take us back to topic and provide us with something of meaning.
    I also note that you failed to respon to my last request of you.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think that's an intellectually dishonest reply. You know what he means.

With a few exceptions, all funds were private before they became "public".

Personally, I think rather than giving our government the authority to confiscate private resources, it should have to beg for donations.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Has anyone mentioned that the administration has said that the national parks can open up, as long as the states pay, and staff it with their own people? The states response? Uhhh... that's ok, we'll pass.

Actually the story I read is that they have to pay the Feds to have Fed people do it. Originally there were a few states that were offering to staff them with state employees/volunteers and they were turned down. And at last count 5 states have said they would pay or have paid. And it costs over $15k a day to staff Mt. Rushmore?
    States pay to reopen federal parks to regain tourists; others eye options | Reno Gazette-Journal | rgj.com

Top Bottom